Ch.5 Surprise

^^Yasmeen

Husain's P.O.V

It was lunch time and I couldn't stop thinking about Yasmeen and how she affects me.

I saw Yasmeen sitting from afar so I went and sat with her and her friends. "Hey"

"Ell0" was her response which was so cute with her accent.

"I was wondering if you guys wanted to go to Starbucks with me?" I asked them

"Nahh we good" they said at the same time.

"Hey,hey,hey who said I wasn't going" said Yasmeen. We all laughed at that and soon she went to Starbucks with me.

"So... what your favourite colour" she asked me while we were in the car.

"Blue, and any shade of it but navy, you?"asked back

"Hot pink or a shade I would wear is black" she answered.

"Okay so when's your birthday?" She asked me.

"March 24th , you"

"May 5"

"Oh, wait that's today"

"Yeah I know that"

"Well why didn't you tell me"

" I didn't think it would matter"

"Well I'll pay for your order and order whatever you want" I said and she smiled then nodded

"Can I Put the radio on" she asked

"Sure"

'The middle' started to play and she sang along.

'Take a step,back for a minute into the kitchen, clothes are wet, taps are still running,dishes are broken how did we get into this mess'.

We got there and Yasmeen didn't order a lot.

We had a small talk and then I noticed whipped cream on her lip.

I took my hand up and wiped it for her. She stared at me as I was doing so.
"Thanks" she said

" no problem,so are you trying out for the basketball team today" I asked her.

"No I'm already in"

"How, the tryouts are today though"

"They said I was too good" damn she can play too.

" ok let get back to school now" I said to her and she nodded back.

~~~~

It was finally the end of school so I went home got freshen up and went to the jewelry shop to get Yasmeen a gift for her birthday.

Once I got her a gift I rapped it up and texted all her friends to meet up at a beach that was near her place.

"Hey guys set everything up and I will get Yasmeen"I said to everyone at the beach. They all nodded and I went to get her.

All her friends and family were there. I texted her brother to call over his family and they soon came as well.

I got to her house and I knocked on the door even though I knew she was the only one at home.

"Hey, Yas you have to come hurry something big is happening at the beach" I said to her and she believed me and didn't hesitate on go with me.

" surprised" we all yelled once we both got there.

She had a big smile on her face. Everyone came into hug her. I could tell she was really happy.her family members soon went home and so did my friend.

I pulled her over at a corner so no one could see us and I started with, "Hey"

"Hi, thanks for everything,all of this"she said.

" it was nothing,I also got you something"I gave her the small box and she opened it.

It was a necklace that said queen and had a crown on it.

" it's beautiful thank you so much" she beamed.

"It's really nothing,let me put it on you" I said and took it from her hand.

I placed it on her neck and she smiled at me.

"Thank you so much I really appreciate it" i smiled at that.

I kissed her cheek and said happy birthday to her and she blushed.

I chuckled at that and soon the night had to come to an end.

All I know from today was that today was a night to remember.
~~~~~~
Plz vote and comment