Ch.3 Sleepover with the girls

Yasmeen's P.O.V😇😇
"Yo,Raven are you guys up for a sleepover?"I asked.

"Yass, that's exactly what we need"said Becky.

"I'm up for it"said Raven.

"Ok,it's a plan we will meet up at my place and be sure to bring lots of food"I said all excitedly.
~~~~~
Unknown:Salam habibti

Yasmeen:Excuse me,who the hell r u

Husain:Habibti it's me Husain

Yasmeen: Ohhhhh what do u want

Husain: u 😘

Yasmeen:nahh, buddy u got the wrong person

Hussein: I was just wondering if u wanted to hang out cuz I'm so bored 🙁

Yasmeen: ha! Maybe another day

Husain: plz

Yasmeen: c ya pce

Husain: fine bye habibti

Yasmeen:🙄😒
~~~~~
"Who's up for truth or dare" Raven asked once we got to my room with junk food.

"Obviously were all in" said Becky.

"Ok who wants to go first?"asked Becky.

"Me, and I choose dare" said Raven

"Ok, go up to Yasmeen's brother hamza and say you have a crush on him" said Becky to Raven.

"K" answered Raven.

Raven went out of the room and into the living room where Hamza was and since my parents weren't home it was me,my girls, older brother Hamza,and my sweet older sister Haila.

Hamza and Haila are both twins and are in there senior year of University just like me.

After a while Raven came back and her cheeks were fleshed red.

"OMG, what did you guys say to each other" said my sister who was with us.

"I said I had a crush on him and he said he liked me too"Squeezed Raven.

"So you like him?"Becky asked.

"Uh no shit, he's so damn hot"she said and we all busted out laughing.

"Who's next?"Haila asked

"I'll go and I choose truth"I said and they all groaned.

"Fine playing it safe huh, so tell us do you like Husain form class?"asked Becky since both Becky and Raven are in all my classes.

"I'm not at that point yet,ok who's next"I asked because I didn't want to go into detail about it and they noticed so Haila said "let's watch 'one thousand words'.

I love that movie I watch it all the time like you HAVE to watch it's that good.

After the movie finished we finished all the junk food and we were so tired so we fell asleep at 5:00 in the morning.

At least there no school tomorrow.

This is the best first week at a new school and I can't believe I made such good friends and not fake bitches.