Ch.2 No on has ever talked to Luna like that

^^ luna^^
~~~~~

Yasmeen's P.O.V😇😇

It's my second day of school and I'm so close to having a break down because I hate school that much.

I wish school starts at 12:00am and finish at 12:01am,but sadly that can't be.

I was ready for school and I had my breakfast. Well I was hoping I could stay up all night and go to sleep late then never wake up, but my life is still going on so I have to deal with it.

I like what I was wearing because it was comfortable yet cute. I got in my car and got to school in just 10 minutes.

I am so happy I wore slippers today since it was so warm and my feet were so free

I am so happy I wore slippers today since it was so warm and my feet were so free. I was so feeling myself today and I'm hoping school just ends ASAP. I had chips in my hand and they are my favourite flavour ' Cheeto's flaming hot'.

I went to my locker and as I was walking back to my first class... Bam

I bumped into someone. I'm seriously starting to think that I'm cursed because this happened Twice in a row.

All that came out of my mouth was, "my fucking chips"

"Why are you so worried about your chips, you almost fell" said the person.

I look up to see who it was and to my luck it was Husain.

"Shut up, this is my chips we're talking about"

"Chill I'll buy you another one right now if you just chill"

"Okay" I said all happy.

He chuckled and said "your really cute when you mad"

I started to blush a little and he saw and he smiled at me. I can't believe he just called me cute. I mentally squealed.

"Can you just get me my food already"

"Okay, okay calm down princess, your wish is my command"

We walked to the vending machine and I got the same flavour I was so happy because when your new to a school food is the only person in your crew.

Come to realization that rhymes. I look at Husain and see him handing me another bag of the same chips.

"Don't you want any?" I ask.

"No, I'm good for now, I just like seeing my princess happy". He said

I blushed like the asshole that I am and he laughed at my reaction and said,

"Allah must have spent years making you look so beautiful,mashallah".

I blushed even harder if that was even possible. "You are so cute" he said squeezing my cheeks.
I slapped his hands off and walked to first class with him beside me obviously.