Ch.4 coffee on my Gucci sweatshirt

I was currently at my locker with my girls including my sister. It was second block which means lunch is right after. You don't know how much I love food,I would choose food over most things.

"Yo, guys I have to go to my next class see y'all at lunch peace". I said to my friends before heading to Mr.bains class.

"Bye Yasie" they all said at once.Yasie is my new nick name,well not exactly new since my sister is the one who calls me that, but now my friends do too.

I took a seat once I got into my class and I was listening to music when I noticed someone was tapping on my shoulder to get my attention.

I turn around and guess who it is. Well it's none other then Husain that's for sure.

"Yes"I say to him

"Nice shirt"he said

"I know,that's why I bought it, Duhhh"

"Sassy huh,I like that"

"Shut up idiot"

"Habibti, did you know that you're a big turn on"he noted while sending me a smirk.

This boy,I just rolled my eyes and tuned back around.after class was over I went to my locker and there I saw the one and only bitch,Luna.

"Well if it isn't the terrorist"she spat at me.

"Well if it isn't Luna the lunatic"I fired back and by that time her squad was all like "ohhh"I smirk at her and the next thing she did took me by surprise.

Luna poured her hot coffee all over my Gucci sweatshirt. I had nothing under my oversized sweater except for my pink tank top. I felt the hot coffee touch my skin and I screamed.

I saw Husain take his shirt off and hand it to me. I took off my sweatshirt before anyone could have a Chance to see my tank top.

"What the fuck is your problem, did you not have a comeback huh,damn I didn't know how stupid you can get" I walked away and put on my ear buds to block everyone out.

Thanks to that bitch my Gucci shirt is ruined.i groaned in frustration. Life be full of snakes these days.

I went to Mc Donald's for lunch and I went alone because I don't want to be talking while heaven is in my mouth.

"Hi, what would you like to have today?"asked the woman behind the counter at Mc Donald's.

"Hi, I would like large fries,one fish folate,and a medium coke" I ordered and five minutes later I got my order. I sat happily in one of the seats and started eating my fish Burger.

I finished my burger and was on my phone scrolling through Instagram. I felt a sudden presence in front of me so I lift my head up and I see Husain.

"Hey, you ok?" he asked

"Hey, I'm good thanks for the shirt anyway" I said with a little smile.

"Anything for my habibti" he said while taking one of my fries.

"Hey a thank you is more then enough" I said to him while taking my fries away from him.

I looked at him then noticed he was wearing a white shirt. So I asked, "where did you get that extra shirt from?"

It was In my backpack" he said still snatching my fries and eating it.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him and in response I get a nod, so I hand him my fries and drink since I was now full and also as a thank you.

"You can have it I'm not that hungry"I say.

"Did you drink out of it?" he asked while drinking it.

"Uh yes that's why I got it, you know you could have gotten another straw" I say.

"Yeah, but I'm too lazy and that means I kissed you in a way, if you know what I mean" he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

We talked for awhile which actually put a smile on my face then we went back to school. Well this is a long ass day.
~~~~~
Wazzz goodie my readers
Just want y'all to vote and comment
Pce out 😘