Ch.13 im PREGNANT

Yasmeen's P.O.V

It's been 4 months and I've been eat a lot and I became fat. Food just started to taste so much better now I don't know what it is.

I woke up and to my right I see my baby. I kissed his lips and bit the bottom one. He was still asleep but once I did that he kissed back with his eyes closed.

" Salam my king, let's go pray." I said and got up to make wadhu. He then woke up and did the same.

After we prayed we ate breakfast. Then I asked him, " Husain do I look fat to you" and he looked up at me and said, " I don't care how you look, you are my habibti and you are beautiful, my queen" I smiled and kissed him again.

I felt so sick at the moment I pulled away from the kiss and ran to the bathroom. Husain came running behind me and while I was puking he held up my hair.

When I finished I washed my mouth and brushed my teeth again. " did you know you are the most beautiful person I have ever met" said Husain, just as he and I finished, I turned around and kissed him for the third time this morning.

" I love you" I said.

"I love you too, my queen" he said.
~~~~~

When Husain went to work I called the hospital and told them I wasn't well and that I'll be taking a day off. Once I told them that they said for me to see a doctor and so I went for a check up.

When I got there the lady told me to sit in a room and wait for a doctor to come in. And so I did.

"Hi there" said the doctor who just walked in.

"Hi" I said back.

"So what is the problem here" she asked.

" well, I wasn't feeling well this morning and I puked" I said.

" okay, so when was your last period" she asked. Omg I think I'm pregnant. I haven't had my period in months.

" I think it's been about 4 months" I said nervously.

" okay pee in this cup and take it to the desk when you are finished then wait here" she said.

When I finished I gave the cup to the front desk and waited in the room.

" well congratulations, you are going to be a mother" said the doctor and I was so happy and excited to tell Husain.
~~~~~~

When I got home I bought a car for Husain back 2 months ago for his birthday which is tomorrow. I also got balloons because the doctors said I was having a baby girl.

I put the pink balloons in the backseats of the car and I put a cake that said we're going to be parents.

I went inside the house and made pasta for dinner and I got red roses and took off the pettiest and set it on my bed so when he comes in he would see this.

I also got a card that said, blue or pink what do you think.

And on the other side it says, roses are red violets are blue, inside of me, beats two heats for you.

"Baby, I'm home" it was 12:00 which means it's officially Husain's birthday.

I ran to him and jumped so I was strangling him. I kissed his lips and said happy birthday to him. We ate dinner and talked for a while then he went to our room and there were rose petals everywhere and a card that said happy birthday to my sexy beast.

Husain's P.O.V

I kissed her as a thank you for all the things she has done for me. She held my hand and lead me outside of the house. I saw a car and she gestured for me to go to the car.

I saw pink balloons in the back and I thought, why would she get me pink balloons, I think it's because she likes the colour

I saw pink balloons in the back and I thought, why would she get me pink balloons, I think it's because she likes the colour. Then I saw a card and I read it out loud.

"Blue or pink what do you think".  I was so confused at this point. Then I continued to read.

Roses are red, violets are blue inside me, beats two hearts for you.
I thought she loved my that much but once I saw the cake that said in bold letters, we are going to be parents.

I looked at her for reassurance,she had a pregnancy test and she was nodding at me with tears in her eyes.

It was now snowing and once I put everything together, I realize why she puked this morning and how she was gaining weight.

I got out of the car and kissed her. I didn't realize that I was also crying myself. This is the best birthday anyone could ever ask for. I have my queen with me and soon my princess will come along.

"Thank you so much, this is the best gift anyone has ever given me. I love you so much my queen" I said as I pulled away.

"You're the best gift Allah has granted me with" she said.

I bent down and rubbed her tummy. Then I kissed her belly and thought to myself, I made a child,a human being, with the power of Allah.

" I love you,my king" she said and I said , " I love you too. Let's go inside, it's getting cold".

We got inside and we watched her favourite movie which was 'a thousand words'.

We cuddled throughout the whole movie and Yas fell asleep on the couch. I beginning to think we should have watched it in our room because now I have to take her to our room without waking her up.

I picked her up and took her to our room. I took off her hijab that she was still wearing. And I never got the chance to tell you she is so beautiful and she looks so cute when she's  asleep.

I kissed her cheek and wrapped my arms around her belly and rubbing it. Soon I fell asleep and I held her soo tight as if she would be gone if I didn't.