Ch.14 baby Iman

^^^Iman

Husain's P.O.V

It's been 9 months and Yas is big. Her due date is tomorrow but they said it can also be today.

I am so happy for my habibti that I didn't go to work and I will be taking 2 days off just in case she is in labor.

I woke up and turn to my left and see my angel. She woke up and I kissed her on the lips, by that I mean make out with her.

She knows that I'm very excited about this and we got so many things for our baby and we even painted her room pink with flowers and so many other things.

We told our families about the pregnancy a day after I found out. We are so happy and can't be more happier.

I said, " babe what do you think we should name the baby since it's almost due"

She smiled and said "iman, iman ali Yasin"

Yasin is my last and I also like the name a lot.

" I love it and I love you" I said.

"I love you too babe".

~~~~~~
Hours later

" Husain" yelled Yas from the kitchen.

"Yes" I say walking in to the kitchen.

"My water broke" she cried. I look down and see that it did. I ran up the stairs and got the baby bag and an underwear and pants for Yasmeen.

I picked her up and got her in the car. " breath baby breath" I said and she did just as that.

I got in the car and drove to the  hospital. When we were a minute away she said " babe, I'm scared to give birth" she had tears in her eyes and I wiped it away while I was parking the car.

"Don't be, I'm right by your side"I assured her.
~~~~~
1 hour later

I was praying to god that both my babies would be okay but the next thing I hear made me cry so hear that I couldn't see a thing.
" wahhhhh, wahhhhhh" that was my baby being handed to me.

I wiped my tears away and look at my baby iman. She looks just like her mother. The same eyebrows, dimples. She also had my eyes,nose. I can't believe this is my baby.

"Do you want to hold her?" I ask Yasmeen who nods at me. I hand her our baby and she smiled. I kissed Yasmeen's cheek and iman's lips.

"We should do this more, we make such sexy babies" I whispered in her ear which caused her to blush really hard.

~~~~~~

We just came home from telling our families that Yasmeen gave birth and from there houses.

We took iman to her room and laid her down. We looked down at her and I wrapped my arms around Yasmeen's waist. She was facing the crib and my front was facing her back.

What did I ever do to deserve this.