Ch.6 Laila and suzy

^^ Yasmeen
Yasmeen's P.O.V

I can't stop thinking about Husain, I keep touching the necklace he gave me and it keeps reminding me of him. Oh no I think I'm crushing on him.

What will he say? What if he doesn't feel the same? I knew he was a player at school but at this point i don't know what to say to him.

I had basketball practice today and it was the first day in the middle of the last semester.
I got to school and I was ready for practice.

"Hey" said two hijabi's at once that we're coming over to me.

"Hey, I'm Yasmeen Ali and I'm on the team" I said to them.

"Oh well I'm Laila and I'm Suzy" they both said.

Laila

Suzy

We talked for a while then the coach came and make us do drills.
We played a game which was 34-33 and my team was winning.

"Last shot Winn's" said the coach as the     board had 5 seconds let.

No one was open and I had to make the last shot. I threw the basketball half way across the gym and hoped for the best.

The basketball went in swiftly and everyone who were watching were now cheering.

Everyone congratulated me and soon the bell rung for school to start. I quickly changed and went to my class.

"Queen" said someone that was behind me.

I turned around and saw Husain.

"Hey king" I said

"I just wanted to say that once you said you could play ball I didn't know you was that good, and this is out of topic but, gurllll you lookin' like a damn meal" he said

I blushed so hard I thought I was going to die. He chuckled at my action and kissed my cheek.

"Bye, Baby" he said walking away.

"Boi don't be calling me that" I yell to him but he sent me a smirk.
~~~~~~
After school I went home and all I could think about was Husain and how we are going to have a dance this week, and also grad is in a month.

I can't believe I was here for so long. I mean we did move here in the beginning of second semester.

The next thing I knew was that I was sleeping with Husain in my head.