Foreword

°

°.✩┈┈┈┈∘*┈┈୨♡୧┈┈*∘┈┈┈┈✩.°

⋱ ⋱
☆ ⋱ ★

Edge of Desire |jhs

Dedication:

in_quiescence for being a wonderful friend even though it's been only a week, supporting, and rooting for me and all the Jhope stans. This one is for you 💘

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

Copyright © 2018 by strawverymilktae

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. Any form of writing that is the same is just pure coincidental and plagiarism is strictly not allowed.

This is an alternative universe, relating to
fanfiction. I don't own BTS, other Kpop idols mentioned in this story, BigHit or any other companies. Most of the stuff in this story isn't true! Regardless, I'm only using them as my physical characteristics. All the characters, plot, and work are from my own imagination.

Voting and commenting will actually help me and motivate me to continue writing, so if you can drop a few comments and take a few seconds to vote it would mean the world to me! 💘💓

━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

Summary:

Ever since Sooyun's sworn brother took his chance to become a Kpop Idol, she's promised to stay by her father's side no matter what. Days turn into years, and she still hasn't found out the truth behind her mother's disappearance, although she knows from the way her father's smile doesn't reach his eyes anymore. When Park Sooyun receives a letter from her grandfather requiring her to complete an impossible mission, she takes the flight to South Korea.

However, the task requires her to pretend to be who she isn't, a boy with a fake name, and with her feelings for the dancer, it's a recipe for disaster. 

Desperate to not hurt the boys, save herself from heartbreak, and return to her father, she runs away the week before their comeback. But she finds herself far from the truth. Sooyun realizes her heart belongs in Seoul. She's the happiest onstage with the rising Kpop boy group, Bangtan Soyeondan.

Her fate was written in the stars all along. Maybe dreams do come true: leading to stars we cannot see with our naked eyes-a family and what blooms in our hearts.

A/N: Wassup fellow earthlings. I know I am so strange 😂 I'm redoing this book as you can see or not if you didn't read my message board. But that's totally okay! You know why? Because you can take this as a surprise!

Unless you're not fond of surprises. I've always wanted to write since 3rd grade. In 5th grade, I published my very own short story but I don't remember the name XD I was so careless back then.

Anyway . . . This is a major journey for me to actually write something more than a short story or poetry, so please do know this is ROUGH! There will be mistakes, please bear them. You probably noticed that the trailer/teaser video got removed.

I wasn't satisfied with it and thought I'll just make an official trailer instead.

Leave your thoughts down below! I love to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Taking a second to vote would mean the world to me 💖

This lovely, handsome, dorky, hilarious, sunshine man, Jung Hoseok, and I are sending you much love for taking a chance on my first book besides the ship books. We hope just like his name, you will shine like the sun and withstand the storm. Let's imagine, at least dream we meet at the end of the rainbow, shall we? 🌈 💗💖💛💚💙💜

 Let's imagine, at least dream we meet at the end of the rainbow, shall we? 🌈 💗💖💛💚💙💜