Valient

S I X T E E N

S I X T E E N

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝ And when you're in my sight there's a spark that ignites in my eyes to stand up and try again ❞

S O O Y U N

HOW SHOULD I DESCRIBE JUNG HOSEOK when there's so much to say and pour out everything inside my heart to the literal sunshine ball who brings a smile to my face in the very beginning of the morning or just in general?

I still haven't entered their dorm. Bangtan's Soyeondan's dorm. I just don't think I should, although Jimin insisted I can stay over for tonight.

Wouldn't that be a little too much? It's a free offer, accept it Sooyun!

Oh, shut it brain! It's a once in a lifetime! Are you kidding me right now? You do realize I'm becoming the eight member of Bangtan in two weeks time, so I'll be staying with seven men anyway.

Holy shit. This really isn't happening.

My cheeks start to burn in embarrassment at my own thoughts.

This isn't a dream.

Hoseok hasn't moved an inch.

His sweet chocolate eyes just staring at mine from one to another, trying to read a story behind the window of my soul.

I want to say something, but my mouth is sealed, throat's dry, and hopefully, my eyes aren't giving away too much.

"Are you just going to stand there or come inside? It's going to be pretty chilly tonight and I don't want you to catch a fever. If Jimin finds out I leave you out here, he's going to kill me," he laughs under his breath, a radiant smile stretching across his face.

My eyes widen and heat doesn't waste a moment to spread throughout my face when he laughs again at my reaction, his hand sliding into mine, pulling me inside the dorm.

Oh no. I'm not okay.

He closes the door behind us once we're both inside and turns around, our eyes meeting. His chocolate eyes shine brighter than the moon, his adorable smile is warmer than the sun.

Is there possibly a solution to where I can not feel things for him? When I think about it, there is.

He's an idol.

I'm a fan.

The end.

Apparently.

But then he does the most dangerous thing ever since Seokjin slid his hand from my cheek and his fingers slip through my hair, letting the strands slide from the tips of his finger. He leans in, whispering in my ear, causing my cheeks to redden.