Photograph

C H A P T E R  O N E

  ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───       
❝ Past the end of this cold winter. Until the spring comes again. Until the flowers bloom again. Stay there a little longer. Stay there ❞   — Spring Day; BTS

H O S E O K 

EVERY TIME I THINK OF you, I imagine you like a flower.

A beautiful rose that's hidden in the corridors of a palace.

But it's so blurry from the snowstorm that I can't tell if you really are that rose in my dream.

Screams and chants surround around the dark dim blue stage. We're assembled together in a circle, and the light pink haired man, Jimin is at the front before he drops down, then begins with our choreography for Spring Day. Cheers rhythmically fill up the stage as the music soon fades, and Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon, Jungkook, Suga run across the stage, appearing from the right and the left while Jimin hurries onto his feet, running to the right.

The lights brighten and so does the blue as I appear, starting off with the beginning of Spring Day with Namjoon. My steps are light, proceeding to the front slowly as the lyrics flow into a depressed tone. 

I walk to the left, turning around just a little, walking backward, and end the line with 'has become hard' when Namjoon walks beside me, singing the melody in a rather warm, steady, but a heavy-hearted voice. 

There aren't many clouds in sight, only the chilly wind carries the autumn leaves into the air, including our feet languidly taking light steps so light as if we're walking on glass, and that my feet kick into a sprint, disappearing from our leader's side.  

He's saying August still feels like Winter, where the snow has melted from the immense heat of the sun.

The branches of trees are still lonely without their leaves and the sky is blue as the ocean.

Namjoon lightly drifts across the stage even if he breaks almost everything, which is why he received the nickname 'God of Destruction'.

Jimin stands upright, his eyes glued to the stage's floor before he spins an arm, drifting back, and twirls like a cloud of dust in the air.

He sings his part while he drops down, sliding across, and pulls himself up, throwing a hand in the air as sadness in his voice escalates before a deep voice flows in after. 

Taehyung looks lost, proceeding to the front as all of us come together and burst into fireworks, slow, steady, light are our movements like falling snowflakes, melting at the touch of the sun's rays. 

The others drift apart, going their separate ways.

Jungkook singing 'I miss you', backs up against Seokjin, who lowers the tone of the same line, sadness streaming in his dark chocolate eyes.