Everything

C H A P T E R  T H R E E

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝ When you love someone and they don't love you back, your heart shatters into pieces especially when she's/he's your reason why you smile ❞

H O S E O K

A WOMAN IS STANDING IN front of a chair.

Her hands are planted on the white-clothed roundtable as she forces a small smile, pushing a strand of brown hair behind her ear.

She fidgets with her dress, averting her caramel soft eyes on the floor.

"I have an announcement to make. The staff already knows about this, except you guys. I was thinking it'd be best if I tell you after a while since it's a bit overwhelming perhaps."

We're at a restaurant where we're not chased away by fans, security cameras, and news reporters. We abruptly stop eating and our head snaps up with curious but worry washing over our face and sparkling in our eyes.

Then she says it.

"I'm getting married at the end of this month."

Anxiety is written all over her face as she grips the table's cloth with her fingers, curling her hand into a ball when we don't answer her.

Silence swims through this moment but Yoongi's hand has curled into a fist, gripping at the jeans hugging his legs.

His eyes bore at his jeans, he stands up in a flash, looking at our makeup artist older sister emotionally with tears brimming his eyes, and walks away at the speed of light, sternly.

The boys look at me worriedly and demented, asking me with their eyes what's the problem.

Assuring them with a small smile, my feet carry me out of the restaurant but I'm halted.

All of a sudden a hand grasp my wrist, her eyes meet mine apologetically.

"I'll go after him. I don't want you guys to fight. I know you can handle him, but not right now. Second, I care about your safety as well as the rest."

She runs after him quickly and Namjoon looks at me, bewildered. No. I can't let her go after Yoongi. It's not safe for her either.

"Hey guys, I'm sorry. I'll be back soon. Stay with each other and be safe." Jungkook and Seokjin stand out of their seat abruptly, staring at me wide-eyed.

"No, we're coming with you. You're not going alone in the dark of this night." Seokjin insists and Jungkook nods, looking at him before his eyes land on mine.

I bend down to tie my shoelaces, stand up and send an assuring look at the boys.

"I'm sorry, I have to go alone," just within a moment of silence, I am gone like the wind.