Time

T H I R T E E N

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───    

  ❝ It's all just an act. Outside to be bright, but inside we're dark. But not when we're together ❞  

H O S E O K

THE RAIN HAD SLOWED DOWN but the crystal showers continued falling on the damp streets, and the wind quicked, gushing through the trees rather agressively than expected this late night.

It has been three hours after encountering a group of girls chasing after us and my mind is telling me to hit the sack.

I don't want to sleep. Knock it off brain, I need to practice dancing.

But it's rather neat when you don't sleep and accomplish something, instead of just laying in bed and not being able to sleep.

Jung Hoseok, dancing can wait till you wake up for the shooting of Run, just sleep! 

Now my left brain interrupts our mental conversation. Hiya Hobi sunshine, dancing is so much fun, but if YOU DON'T GET YOUR SLEEP I SWEAR—just be a good boy and sleep enough. 

Standing in front of our doorsteps, Jungkook slips his hand into the jean's pocket, fishing out the group of keys and struggles to search for the house's as his black jacket is draped over us. His eyebrows frown and smile drop when he can't find the right key. He jumps at the sound of lightning flashing in his eyes. 

He's really testing my patience right now.

Hobi, you need to sleep. See how cranky and rude you are right now?  

Argh shut up right brain, I can handle this, leave me be and watch the expert fish for the correct key. Distraught washes over us until the sight of the doorknob twisting open clicks.

The door itself opens very slowly and our eyes widen in bewilderment at smaller man accompanied with an aqua ruffled hair, standing in front of us disappointed but not surprised. 

His dull eyes just stare at us. 

Then a smile curves his features and his eyes are full of light. He waves us to hurry inside before we get wet from the rain. As the door shuts behind us, he locks the door, turning around with arms folded across his chest. 

He raises an eyebrow at us and simpers amusingly, catching Jungkook's gaze.

I freeze instantly in place when he averts his gaze to me and locks it.

"You're awake, surprisingly, unless you're producing music," Jungkook suddenly says, chuckling under his breath as he slips his shoes off and puts them beneath the rack against the wall.