Hospital

C H A P T E R  F I V E

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

❝ Inside the void where there's nothing but darkness and silent cries, and you don't open your eyes, I'm right here— never going to let you fall ❞

H O S E O K 

THE SOUND OF MY HEART POUNDING against my ribcage, blood gushing through my veins are the only the sound to my ears.

It's never beaten this fast—tremendous rapidly against my chest.

My eyes rip open.

Before I know it, I'm on my feet, out of Jungkook's arms, rushing at the raven-haired and chestnut man's side. I grab them by their shoulder and push them off to the sidewalk.

An ear-splitting tunnel echoing honk zooms towards my direction with bright flashing lights. 

I am frozen. 

Standing still, unable to process what's ahead of me, my heart pounds out of my chest, and winter snow struck my face, seeing nothing but blazing radiant waves of light reflecting off my aghast eyes.

The truck honks at me, speeding towards my direction and then slows down to what I hear is a bullet right through my heart. 

It sounds exactly like that like the bullet scissored through the air in a straight line then collided with me.

All in one swift move, the earth tilts on its axis, gravity pulls me down with a loud thud against the cold hard road—everything goes dark just like the black hole inviting any mass object, swallowing it whole in this galaxy—The Milky Way.

And I forget how to breathe.

"HOSEOK!"

  ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───   

I can't see anything.

Someone, please explain where on earth I am?

I feel like throwing up.

The smell of medicine mixing into the cold atmosphere whipping at my face, chloroform, and the sweet scent of lilies flowing in the air, sting inside my nostrils, flow all the way up into my head, causing there to pain as I lay on a stretcher.

A large bandage is wrapped around my forehead.

My head hurts.  

My eyes are shut and my body aches with incredible pain throbbing the back of my shoulders.

Actually all over my body.

Every single cell living within myself corrupt as if it was my last day, but really only voices. . . .