Stress

I swiped a bang of hair from my eyes. In the middle of a dim room, I sat there at a desk with a huge pile of papers before me. I heard a knock on my door and I rolled my eyes.

"Come in Wikke. What do you need?"

There was no answer, but my door rattle, then pop open. I continued to work, doing accountant things, when a person cleared their throat in front of me. Sighing, I finished my math and sat back.

It took me a good ten minutes before I realized who was standing in front of my desk, with crossed arms.

I literally fell out of my chair, tipping it over in the process. "B-brother!"

He chuckled and lifted me off the ground. "Surprise. I'm back. So what?"

I looked him up and down, then rolled my eyes. "So you decided to get a new sweater. One that is too big for you and has a dark grey lightning bolt over a black background. Really?"

He shrugged, unamused, then sat down in my chair. I blew a bang of hair from my face and put my hands on my hips and pouted.

Gladion looked at me. "What? Am I interrupting something?"

"Yes, you are. I've got work to do, so get out of my chair and leave this room!"

An employee stuck his head into the room. Gladion and I glared at him.

"Um, uh, um. M-miss Lusamine wishes for you to hand all work over to Management. She says you've been working long enough. S-sorry for interrupting."

He scurried away and I flopped down onto my comfy bed. Gladion continued to sit in my chair before I stood up, grabbing my Ride Pager.

"Where'd you get that?" He pointed at the Pager in my hand.

"From Hala."

He followed me outside and I summoned Charizard. Climbing onto the fire-type's back, I took to the skys and made way for Mele'mele Island for no particular reason. Only after I landed in front if Sun's house did I know where I was headed.

Why is it that whenever I go out, I always want to be with Sun? I mean, he's just a friend, right?

I knocked on the door and waited. It opened, but it wasn't who I was expecting. A tall, burly man with a scar on his left cheek towered before me. His aura was welcoming, and it seemed like he just got out of bed. I don't blame him, given how the sun was setting and it was around nine at night.

"Why hello there. Who are you?" He had a smile just like Sun's.

"I'm Lillie Aether. Is Sun available?"

I heard a moan from the couch. A hand was slung over the back of the couch and a very familiar boy sat up.

"Ugh. Lil? Is that you?"

"Mhm! May I come in?"

"Sure, sure. Come on in. I'll get you something to drink."

He got up and walked over to the kitchen. I sat down on the sofa and watched as the man walked into Sun's Mom's room. Sun slipped a cold Moomoo Milk into my hands and I smiled, flashing my white teeth at him.

"Thank's Sun. Who was that at the door?"

That seemed to zap Sun awake, because his eyes flashed open. He seemingly became embarrassed and began to rub the back of his neck as conformation.

"Riiiiight. About that. That was Gold, that amazing Trainer from Johto. And remember that story of how my dad gave up his life in order to save others?"