Close call

Sun's POV:

After I slipped Arceus and Rayquaza into Lil's bag, I stood up and put her in Rwar's arms. He gave me a nod, then whipped his head around to sniff the air.

"What's up, buddy? Something wrong?"

He roared and spread his wings. I frowned and followed his gaze to the village. That was when I noticed smoke rising from beyond the trees.

Darn it! Gotta move!

I clambered onto Necro's back and retrieved everyone but Rwar and Necro, then took off. Landing in the village, I found Riely struggling to push back a bunch of Team RR thugs. Filled with anger, I slipped a Necronium Z into my Z-Power Ring and gave Necro a nod.

"THE LIGHT THAT BURNS THE SKY!"

I did the motions and fell to a knee, Necro draining a lot of my life-force. It leaped into the air and sent a pillar of light down from the heavens, totally owning the thugs. Worn-out, I fell down and a man I don't know hovered over me, then picked me up. He put me down on a bed and I sighed, happy to be able to sleep in a soft bed. Next to me, I heard a woman giggle and looking over, I saw a woman lying in a bed with a sketchbook in her hands. She looked a bit like the man and was dressed similarly.

"Hey there. Who are you?"

She tensed up, then looked over at me. "Oh, hi. I'm Yuki, sister to the Warlord of Aurora!"

I tilted my head. "Aurora?"

She gave a 'have you been sleeping under a rock' look. "Aurora is a kingdom in Ransei. How don't you know?"

I 'ohh'ed. "Ransei! Now I remember! Isn't Ransei plunged in a never-ending civil war or somethin'?"

She chuckled. "Nope. Me and my brother ended it."

I smiled. "That's good."

"Hey, you never told me your name."

"Huh? Oh, my name's Sun. Nice to meet you!"

She smiled and resumed flipping through the sketchbook, laughing here and there. I smiled and closed my eyes, drifting to sleep. When I woke up, Lil was by my side. I woke her up with a kiss and she giggled.

"Hm? Oh. Good morning, Sun!" Her green eyes sparkled in the morning light.

I smiled and kissed her on the lips.

"Tee-hee! You just can't get enough, can you, Sun?"

"Mmm, I dunno..."

I kissed her again and we laid there, wrapped in each other's arms. Someone tried to enter, but Premiere blocked the door. I winked at her, then closed my eyes again, savoring the kiss. Eventually, Lil pushed me away a little, gasping.

I chuckled. "Did you forget to breathe?"

She diverted her eyes, cheeks heating up. "N-no."

"Your stuttering doesn't help your case, along with that blush." I poked her cheek.

"H-hey..."

I laughed a little, then held her close. "I don't care. I just want you here, with me."

She smiled and buried her head into my chest. "I want to be with you, too."

I smiled and kissed her on the head before sitting up. She sat up with me and the two of us sat there, staring into each other's eyes. Lillie leaned in for another kiss when Premiere was shoved away from the door and Gladion barged in. Lillie quickly got off me and Gladion gave us a weird look.

"The heck were you two up to?"

I spoke. "We were just talking."

His eyes narrowed. "Riiiiight. Well, you two take care."

He left and I looked at Lil. We sighed at the exact same time, paused, then burst into laughter. We fell down and Lillie wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling herself towards me. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips before getting up. She left the room, but not before giving me a warm smile.

The warm, fuzzy feeling inside me grew a bit more and I finally realized why I saved Nebby that day I met Lillie. It was out of love, which I didn't realize at the time. I began to fiddle with my Pokedex, thinking about how wonderful Lillie was, when the screen turned on.

Huh?

Holding the Pokedex still, I watched as a strange message typed out in the now black screen.

The heck is up?

The message was in a different language and after a while, it vanished and my Pokedex booted up normally. Sighing, I got up and found Lillie playing truth-or-dare with Gladion, Hau, and their Pokemon. I sat down as did my Pokemon and I ended up getting picked.

Hau looked at me with a devilish grin. "Truth? Or dare?"

I returned the look. "Dare."

He glanced at Premiere. "I dare you... to kiss Premiere!"

We looked at each other, then sighed. we kissed, then I spun the bottle. It landed on Premiere and she tapped the word "dare".

"I dare you to give Hau the coldest bath you can."

His eyes grew wide. "Wait, what?!"

Premiere waddled over to him, then poured water that was slowly freezing onto him. He yelled like a girl while we laughed.

Going to end this chapter here! Next one will be of a certain someone getting out of a certain situation.

See y'all there!