The Storm

I raised my arm and pulled up my hood as we braved the storm. My brother was standing next to me, shoving me along while Sun held my hand, which was making me blush for some odd reason.

I still had no clue as to who was following us, but they seemed to be nice. There was a strange roar, causing all of us to look around, but there was no Pokemon close by.

"TRAINERS! I SHALL SHOW YOU THE WAY TO ME, BUT YOU MUST FIGHT TO REACH ME. DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO DEFEAT ME AND MY CLONE BRETHREN?"

We all froze. It couldn't be....

I shook my head. "Guys! We gotta keep moving! Giovanni might just be toying with us!"

Gladion gave me a pat on the back. "My sis's right, we do gotta keep moving! Giovanni or not, it isn't safe to be in this storm!"

We all sprinted forwards, leaping over rocks and vaulting over chasms. All throughout our run, we heard grunts of surprise and impression. We came across several Pokemon and beat them with ease, then the storm suddenly vanished. Looking before us stood an ominous castle and behind us, the storm had expanded and no longer covered us.

"You have done well. Come. Face  e in the court-yard of my castle. Or will you be able to find it, without loosing some of your Pokemon?"

I turned in time to see a pinkish Pokémon vanish from sight. Without much thought, I decided to pull out my phone and video-tape our journey through the castle, stopping the recording time-to-time to listen for EVPs. We got some, alright.

I waved my friends over, still holding my phone to my ear. "Guys! Guys, cone here! You gotta hear this!"

Sun sat ob the floor next to me. "What is it?"

I smiled, then rewound the tape. What follows is a summery of the tape.

Sun shouted into an empty room. "If you're here, give us a sign of your presence! Move something, push me around, something!"

He waited for a response.

"Coward."

Right then, a lamp fell to the floor and everyone spun to face it. In the corner of the screen, a ghostly face hovered.

"You are the coward. Learn to fend for yourselves."

A spectral hand appeared next to the face, pointing up. It hovered there for some time before both the hand and face vanished.

I paused the video. "Did you see that! Something spoke to us and pointed in the direction of the culprit!"

Gladion scoffed. "Either that, or your thinking things up."

I pouted. "Gladi...."

"Don't call me that."

Sun chuckled, then got up and began to walk. We followed him and came across a wide field of grass. On the other side, a MewTwo floated lazily above the ground. It began to clap.

"I must say, I'm impressed. You foiled my attempts to capture at least one of your Pokemon and clone them. You managed to make your way here, to me. I hope you're ready for battle. PikaTwo, MeowthTwo, BlastTwo, ChariTwo, prepare for battle."

I looked at Sun, shocked. He prepared for battle, as did Gladion. I reached for Null's ball and threw it, ready to take on the Meowth. Gladion sent out Silvally and gave it a Ground Memory, obviously going for the Pikachu which had dark yellow stripes on its back. A Venasaur was sent out next to me, ready to tackle the Blastoise. Sun called Premiere to his aid and she got ready to face the Charizard.

The MewTwo chuckled. "You think you're safe, don't you? Have all your type-matchups all planned out. Think again."

It waved its hand and the opposing Pokémon went for different targets. The Blastoise went for Gladion's Silvally, the Pikachu for Premiere, the Charizard the Venasuar, and the Meowth took out Null. My eyes went huge and I swiftly ran out of Pokemon, as did my brother. Only the Venasuar and Premiere were still standing on our side. The "Twos" hadn't taken any damage, or at least didn't show it.

Sun prepared for his toughest fight yet.