Chapter 3

Aleczander

Why am I awake? It was not even time to wake up. So why did I wake up before my alarm rang? Seriously, those ten minutes are such a waste for my sleep life.

I was currently lying in bed, starring at my phone and wondering whether I should take the time and sleep or just stand up. But going back to sleep now is not even worth it anymore. And so, it didn't take long till I heard someone at the door, knocking.

"Sir? Should I bring the food up or are you willing to eat at the table?" One of the maids asked me. I sighed and sat up.

"Just piss off, I'm coming down!" I groaned and decided to stand up after that to head to the table where my father was already sitting at, eating while checking the news or whatever on his iPad.

"Morning," he greeted me but I didn't reply and took a seat in front of the already made breakfast. Dad was then looking up to me with a stern look like he was demanding something from me.

"What?" I frowned at him. Did I do something wrong again. Jeez, could he at least go easy on me in the mornings? This was so stressing.

"How often do I need to tell you to greet back when someone greets you in the morning? Seriously, when are you going to learn? I do not tolerate such a disrespectful act," he ranted and glared at me like he wanted to scold me for that.

"Sorry," I rolled my eyes at that. "Good Morning, father." Actually, it was not some kind of rebellious act I was putting on nor was I being disrespectful on purpose. It was just simply the fact that I do tend to forget things in the mornings. Especially unimportant ones like this one.

As soon as I started eating, I heard the steps of my brother coming to join us to eat. He was always so overwhelmingly cheerful in the morning with his exaggerated positive charisma. I swear whenever I see him, he is always beaming like crazy. With time it was really tiring.

"Good Morning, Dad." Again, he was beaming. Dad immediately smiled at him and greeted him back. So, my brother, Tyler, is as I already mentioned a too positive guy for his own good. He's four years older than I am and currently the next successor of my Dad's company. Fine for him. I had surely something better to do with my life later.

Anyway, Tyler was talking about something, I don't know what because I was just not listening. I didn't care what he was saying. Though, when they both looked at me with questioning eyes, I wished that I had paid at least a bit of attention.

"Sorry, what did you say?" They sighed and rolled their eyes.

"I really wonder how you manage to pay enough attention in class to get good grades, for real son," Dad commented. "Whatever, your brother wanted to know what was going on with that girl yesterday."

"Girl? Which girl?" I asked in confusion. "Oh, you mean Tracey?"

"I don't know her name. It was that short ginger. What did you do to piss her off? I swear, she almost broke the door when she stormed out. Did you break up with her or something?"

"You crazy?! No way in hell would I go out with that mad chick. We just did a project together and she was being... well her usual annoying self, so I told her to go fuck off and finish the project on her own," I shrugged.

"You know that it could affect your grades, right?" Dad said. I shrugged it off and finished the food. I didn't care. I am sure, she wouldn't dare let the project fail. But she earned it after she tried to seduce me several times even though I told her not to.

When I got back to my room, I took my phone, seeing the message that I expected. Emmett, my closest friend wrote me that he'd pick me up in fifteen minutes. After all my father confiscated my keys that I wasn't allowed to use my car anymore. But thank god, it was only tomorrow and then it'll be back to normal. If you wondered what happened, well now is not the time to explain.