Chapter 19

Nikita

"You are finally home, aren't you?" My Dad smirked when he happened to pass by when I entered. "Let's hope that you are still a pure guy," he said. I blushed at his comment. I suppose that he saw what happened at the match. Of course he did, why wouldn't he?

Anyway, I was wondering where Mom was since it was her who was so worried about me coming. But that was no longer necessary when I saw her storming towards me and smothering me in a tight hug. "Jesus, what kept you so long?" She asked.

"Are you seriously asking that?" Dad interrupted and cocked a brow. Mom was confused for a second until she understood and grinned.

"Oh ma- don't tell me! What did you guys do?" She pushed eagerly.

"Absolutely nothing," I quickly said and avoided her persistent glance.

"Is ma baby not a virgin anymore?" She grinned and patted my back. "How was it? Did everything went fine? I hope you used protection!"

"MOM!", I stopped her. "I told you nothing happened!" I sighed and shook my head. So annoying!

My mother smiled. "He's getting mature now," she sighed and if we were in a comic, she would probably have her eyes covered with hearts.

I slandered to my room and threw myself on the bed, letting out a tired yawn. My hand automatically found its way to my swollen lips where I could still feel the slight tingle. I smiled at the thought. And also at the thought of the little caught up session. It felt like I still had the taste in my mouth.

Sadly, the little drooling act had to end because I needed to take a shower. So without further ado, I got my stuff to wear and got in the shower.

I was currently washing my hair when I heard my phone going off. I sighed and wanted to see who was calling, but at the end I was too lazy to get out the shower just for that. So I rushed myself to finish before I took my phone and got a look at the messages on the way back to my room.

And I really did not expect my phone to burst from the amount of notifications I received but the call from before was the only one I got and it was from GG who also happened to send me the most messages of all.

But before I scrolled through the messages, I went ahead to check through my social medias. Well it was quite a shock when I saw that it was all about one and the same topic.

It was from Aleczander and me during our make out session. So many pictures and comments, of course I couldn't read them all.

"Hell, they even filmed it," I muttered as I clicked on the video, watching the view of another perspective. "It is kinda rough though," I snickered. Should've slowed down, I thought.

And the comments said the same. "They look so rough." "What a hard core session!" "If my boyfriend would kiss me like that..." "The way that guy treats his delicate boyfriend makes me worry!" "He'll probably break," someone commented to that.

I frowned. "Who is she calling delicate?!" They treated me like some weak puppy. I bit my lips and scrolled further. Half of the comments were just some people wondering who we were or if it was really me or something. But that didn't matter to me.

I surprisingly didn't get any messages from Aleczander. He either still didn't know which I really doubt, or as I know him, he simply didn't care.

Then I went on to call GG back. She immediately picked the phone and didn't give me no time to say anything when she directly shoot through the phone. "Coming over now!"

I heard the sound of a starting engine from the background, probably GG's car which meant that she was already on the way. I sighed and threw my phone on my bed. Such a drama!