Chapter 23

Nikita

The light was shining through my closed eyes, which woke me up. I opened my eyes and yawned, noticing Aleczander beside me. He was still sleeping, so that was why I just decided to wake him up. "Aleczander," I shook him.

He frowned without opening his eyes and turned away. "Leave me alone," he mumbled, making me sigh.

"Fine," I muttered and went ahead to leave the bed. But as soon as I had both feet on the ground and stood up, I crashed down to the floor. "Oww," I whined, not expecting the sudden soreness and the numb feeling in my legs.

That apparently was enough to wake Aleczander up. "Are you alright? What happened?" He sat up to look at me.

"Nothing," I waved away and stood up with a pained look. "Hurts. My back and my butt," I groaned. Aleczander finally decided to stand up and approach me.

I stopped in front of the mirror where I looked at myself when Aleczander hugged me from behind. My chest and neck were full with hickeys. "We look wrecked," I stated.

"Yeah, but it was the most amazing night ever," he smirked. "Even though I have those red marks on my arm, it was totally worth it," he said and inspected them. I looked at his arms that had trailing red scars that could've also passed as claw traces.

"You earned it!" I sulked. "It had hurt so much. You just penetrated me," I crossed my arms.

"I penetrated you the whole night and you moans proved something different," he grinned. I threw a gentle punch on his chest at that and wanted to leave but he held me back with a brief laughter. "No, please don't go, I'm sorry," he apologized but was still smiling. He pressed a kiss on my nose when I bit my lip. "Your nipples are really red though," he suddenly changed the subject and pinched my swollen rosebuds.

I flinched and hissed at him. "It's no wonder, you were playing with them the whole god damn time," I sighed and looked at them. "Anyway, I'm going to go take a shower, okay?" He nodded as I went to the bathroom.

I let out a breath as soon as I went in the shower and felt the warm water drop over my whole body and calming my muscles at the same time.

Later when I finished and got out I noticed that I didn't take anything along. "Hey Aleczander, where can I find towels?" I asked through the closed door. He still seemed to understand and said that there should still be some left in the cupboard.

So after I dried myself, I went out, rubbing my hair dry as I found Aleczander still laying on the bed. Once he noticed me, he stood up and head for his closet where he pulled out a t-shirt which he tossed at me before he went to the bathroom.

I looked at it and automatically pressed it against my nose, inhaling his scent. It smelled just like Aleczander which made me smile when I put the shirt on.

It was kind of an awkward length. Though, it was just long enough to cover my butt, hence I didn't mind. And that was when I noticed a hungry feeling spreading in my tummy. I frowned and pressed my lips.

Maybe I should make something to eat before Aleczander finished, I thought. And with these intentions, I head off to the kitchen where I just randomly looked for ingredients that I used after I had found the pan.

I decided to do simple fried eggs since I wasn't skilled enough to make anything fancy.

I was humming the song of my current dance routine and unconsciously swayed my hips as I placed the eggs on the plate after turning of the gas.

"Smells good," I suddenly heard a voice. I released a surprised scream and turned around in shock, just to see two unfamiliar men. One, looking a older like he was in his early fifties who was watching me with wide eyes and the other a young man that didn't look older than middle twenty who was smirking at me.