Chapter 22

Nikita

"I didn't know it was so big," I marvelled, looking around as Aleczander gave me a little room tour.

"Yeah big, and unnecessary," he nodded as I went out, seeing the garden for the first time.

"You even have a pool," I gasped. "Wow, I would really like to live here."

"No one's keeping you from it," he shrugged. I smiled as we returned back to his room where he didnt hesitate to throw himself on his bed. It was just now that I was inspecting his room and looked through his shelves as a picture caught my eye.

I think it was Aleczander with Emmett and another guy who had dark ashy blond hair. They all looked a bit younger. Maybe around fifteen. Just the blond haired guy looked clearly older. "Hey Aleczander. Who's that on the picture?" I pointed at it.

He looked over to me and narrowed his eyes for a better view. "It's my brother."

"You have a brother?" I widened my eyes. "You never told me."

"I did. But he's not worth talking about," he rolled his eyes. "He's quite busy working with my father, so you won't have to see him that often." I head to him and put my hands on each side of his face and narrowed the distance between us. Our nose were almost touching when I stopped, hesitating in that position.

"You really have a crap personality," I mumbled.

"That may be," he smirked. "But you're fine with it."

"You're lucky." My lips brushed against his before I closed the distance between us in a gentle kiss. His hands wandered behind my back, keeping a steady grip. But before it could've gone any further, we were interrupted as my stomach released a loud grumble.

We pulled apart as I laid a hand on my belly with an uncomfortable expression. "So hungry?" Aleczander cocked a brow. I nodded. "No wonder, you were sleeping the whole day." He stood up and pulled me along towards the kitchen.

"Can you cook?" I frowned when I saw him looking in the fridge.

"Not at all," he shook his head as he closed the fridge. "Let's get some pizza."

"But it's already so late," I argued. He stopped on the way to grab his phone, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"So you are telling me, you don't want to eat?" I didn't answer to that. Of course I was hungry. He took my silence as a no and continued. "You have any wishes?" He asked when he held his phone in his hand.

"Pepperoni," I said. He nodded and put the phone in his pocket as soon as he dialed the number and ordered. "Aleczander?" He looked at me. "Let's watch some movies," I suggested.

"Whatever you want," was his answer when we head to the living room. "So what do you want to watch?"

"You pick," I shrugged and throw myself at him causing him to groan. I giggled and watched as he clicked on the first movie that sounded interesting enough to watch.

We were so caught up that we almost didn't notice someone at the door, ringing the bell. "Are you going?" He asked. I nodded, so he pulled out the money and pressed it in my hands before I went to the door to fetch the food. "Let him keep the change," he mumbled.

I opened the door, already seeing the delivery boy with the pizza box standing there. "Here we go," he smiled as I took the box out of his hand.

I gave him the money afterwards when he pulled out a piece of paper and scribbled something on it. I just accepted it without looking, assuming that it was some kind of a receipt. He went to reach out to give me the change when I shook my head. "Keep it," I smiled.