Chapter 7

Nikita

Even though I was feeling a bit down yesterday, I felt much better the next day. I was just a bit shocked and overwhelmed, like I don't know how to explain. It just felt like it was too much for me to handle at the moment. The words Aleczander said to me was enough but then that text message... it ruined it.

So of course, I wanted nothing but to go home. And the next day it was all forgotten. Well that is what I had thought.

Today I had practice and the newcomer should be there. The reason I was chosen to do the job was not because I was the best but the most experienced in our group of does people who were present. Well I'm not the best. Chelsea and Hannah are way better than me, but they are both on a school trip, so there I was.

I wonder how the person is. Let's hope it's not some bitch who wants to start just for reputation or something. I can't stand that. My Mom told me before I started with this hobby that I should try out cheerleading because it would be so good for my reputation. And she had been also a cheerleader when she was around my age.

But there is no way in hell I would do that. I'm definitely not going to do something like that in front of the school. So the only way to convince my Mom was to find something else that she would like. And that was how it started.

Obviously, I first declined when she came up with the idea but she still managed to drag me in there and talked about trying out before judging.

The funny thing was that I really came to like it.

It was not a common hobby especially not for a boy and there were not a lot of people who knew about that. I'm not that stupid to tell it every second person. What if someone wants to watch. It would not only bug me but my mates, too.

Anyway.

I was already there with my coach, waiting for the members who arrived one by one. I was a bit early just in case, you know. But the person I was waiting for hadn't come yet. We had already started warming up with a light cardio while the music was playing in the background.

Though we immediately stopped when the door opened and a cute looking guy entered the room in a rush. Everyone was having their eyes on him. So that was the guy I am going to take care for today?

"A bit late today," our coach said, smiling and stood up. She reached her hand out for him to shake it as a hello. "I'm Meagan nice to meet you. We've already talked, right?" The ashy blond guy nodded. "So, I suppose you should join in. After the warm up I would like to introduce someone to you."

The guy nodded and placed his bag where we all stored ours before joining us together with Meagan. Every now and then I looked over to him.

Then we began to stretch and you could clearly see who was longer here than the other. My flexibility needed a lot of improvements in my right leg and my arms while my back flexibility was okay. Though, I can point with my left leg. I couldn't tell why that is that everything is so uneven even though I stretch every part equal.

Whatever. Right now, we were sitting in the butterfly position when trainer Meagan started. "Okay so would you like to introduce yourself to everyone?" She asked the newcomer.

"Ah yes. Well I'm Finn and just moved from the UK a few weeks ago to live with my Mom," he said briefly. I smirked while everyone gave a quick hi back.

Later everyone was standing at the poles some in a group of two. Meagan motioned me to follow her to Finn who was standing there a bit lost but he quickly noticed us approaching him. "So Finn, this is Niki. He's going to be your guide and if you have any questions you can just ask him, okay?"