EPILOGUE

Here's the Epilogue 😀😀bite me! 😛😛

                ~~~

1348 AH
(1932)😀

Modern day Pawa Emirate is a place that could be said to have had  a complete transmission. The reign of Lamido Sultan Saad Ibrahim Mahdi have brought nothing but good luck upon the Empire and it's people. There was rapt improvement in agriculture, commerce and the rest. With the coming of the colonialists and subsequently naming of the vast Area 'Nigeria' and making it a country, there had been so many ups and downs. For good and the other way around. Though on the positive side, there is now development in the community, roads, hospital facilities, pipelines and most importantly the coming of the western education. Schools were built where the whites taught, though people haven't yet accepted it fully as to wholeheartedly send their kids to learn the foreign alphabet.

Generally, life was good.

***

Somewhere in the heart of the city, within the confines of a room, a mother lectured her newly wedded daughter.

"You have to be patient my dear, marriage is all about patience. I don't want you to always come running home to us over every little thing" Sameer grinned widely beside his wife and she turned to glare at him "What?"

"What?"

"Why are you looking at me weirdly?"

"It's just overwhelmingly weird seeing you have marriage talks with our daughter like this, when it feels just yesterday when I married you." Batuul rolled her eyes "That yesterday was 25 years ago. Come on if you don't have anything to tell your daughter then let me" she turned back to their daughter and wiped her tears

"Don't cry my daughter, you're going from home to home. Your Uncles, Aunty, cousins and grandparents are there so worry not. But however, regardless of the relationship, put it at the back of your mind that they're also your in-laws now. So make sure you represent this home well. Allah ya baku zaman lafiya." Sameer went on his knees and palms "What are you doing?" Batuul asked

"I'm ready for your piggy back ride today dear beautiful Mi Lady" Batuul widened her eyes "Bibi are you even serious, your kids are looking at you. Get up" she glanced at her daughters mortified, as even the bride who was crying before stopped "What? Not like they haven't witnessed it before. I promised to give you a piggy back ride everyday of our lives remember?"

"I pass, leave me alone"

"Are you shy Biba?" Batuul grabbed a pillow and threw it at Sameer as their daughters came out of the room giggling. The bride prayed she would have an everlasting love life just like her parents.

Batuul glared at Sameer as he wiggled his brows at her. At 42, Batuul have added a significant amount of weight, looked more matured due to age and childbirth, but her beauty was something that never faded even with time. She looked as beautiful as the first day she got married, if not even more.

Alot have happened in the 25 years after their marriage, Batuul gave birth to nine children- Abdul Malik, Sultan Saad, Malika, Aisha, Alamin, Fatima Zarah, Fatima Batuul, Abubakar Sadiq and Amira.

Sultan had six children with Khairi- Abul Khair, Mabruka, Khadija, Zainab, Alamin and Saadah. He married three more wives and has 23 children all in all. Their first child Abul Khair (Lamdo) was the one getting married to Sameer and Batuul's third, Malika.

Qudsiyya got married not long after Batuul and Khair's first childbirths, to Yusuf the Garkuwa, the one that had four boys- Maliki, Hambali, Shafi'i and Hanafi. She got in as a second wife and equally had four boys for him- Abubakar, Umar, Usman and Ali.