Chapter seven by Melissarenteria1 and kelisebugthebookworm

Abby now began to stare off in space while ignoring swan's voice in the distance which was distorted as she hears his voice completely disappear as she mentally focused on the calming relaxing silence and ignoring the loud sounds surrounding her.
The camera slowly zooms into a closeup of Abby and zooms into her pupil making a never lasting darkness.
(Fade in to daydream sequence)
Abby now noticed she's in a music video type of dream.
She is fully absorbed into the detailed setting and scenery.
In the distance were mountains looming tall and gloomy with fresh patches of snow on their summits.
She was in an isolated area where she can see the clear blue skies, surrounding by fresh breezy air,
the background which was a Animated Real Calm gentle sea waves moving slowly back and forth.
The fresh spring grass lay on the ground like a blanket, soft and meadow green.
Daisies decorated the ground in the different shades of pink and purple.
Mountains stood next to each other forming a big round circle, in its centre was the black wooden stage with the red piano shining, beautiful flowers surrounded it from all angles emitting fresh air.
The stage was lined with potted plants on the edges of roses and daisies and petunias of lavender and pastel,Lilac.
On the front of the stage was two pots of golds with a rainbow and dancing animated cartoon leprechauns.
In the middle of the black wooden stage,
The piano was where Paul sat at his red piano with Cupid and his arrow on the back of it.
The red piano was on the outdoor stage where Paul sat confidently.
From the ceiling hung Cupid with a drawn arrow with many hearts hanging down in many shades of red and pink and in many sizes, too.
The mood lighting was orange-yellow for warmth, navy blue for coolness, and pink for love.
The three colors are blended, Orange-yellow, pink, and blue together into many tiny tide dye swirls the lights shining and moving all over his body.
The swirls are placed in circles of eight, four circles all rotating simultaneously clockwise motion around his face.
His airvator glasses were of a lavender metal frame Around The lilac see through tinted lenses.
The Lilac Lenses Give A lighter Shadow On His Eyes.
Paul's wardrobe was a silm fit feminine style Feminine-Structured silk Pale lilac jacket designed to emphasize the soft, curvy feminine lines of his physique.
The jacket had a Svelt,Feminine Line and stitching to it,
hangs off to the knees unbuttoned with both flaps hanging separately.
The 2 jacket feminine lapels are Butterfly flap wings b shaped.
The skinny looking sleeves are very long and close fitting.
The waistline is well defined and a silm match to the curves he has.
Paul also wore a light purple,mauve,plum purple,hot pink,magenta,lilac flowers scattered throughout on blush pink,lavender,lilac,royal purple stripes which are
a part of the distinctive purple & violet with floral feminine pattern design dress silk women's petite shirt.
The cuffs are button down with two buttons and the frilly edges look like flower petals.
The cuff frilly edges are a square wavy frills,The design of the frills is shaped like lace.
There are triangular lapels with frilly edges,goes narrower and narrower to a point with frilly fringes all around the shirt collars.
Looking like a Round shape goes narrower and narrower to a point with frilly fringes on the edges Of The Silk Dress shirt.
there are five buttons and going down the shirt they are colored satin black.
going down the shirt the buttons are five inches apart.
The feminine design patterned silk scarf is pink glitter is darker on the edges and lighter in the middle.
The purple is two inches off the right and darker on the edges and lighter in the middle.
The glitter sparkles a pinch of light orbs throughout.
The feminine patterned silk scarf is hanging over on the middle of the waistcoat,
Covering the few buttons of the waistcoat.
It is tied at the top hanging down the flaps on top of each other the bottom one being the same with wavy edges by hanging on the neck.
It hangs to the abdomen and it is broad and covers half the chest.
the satin Waistcoat letter b shaped Lapels Vest feminine design pattern was A royal purple cattails with tall grass with the colors of pink, purple, and lilac blended in in light shades.
The v shape of the neckhole is up to the scapula covering the complete chest
the color of seven button closure is pale lavender,
The two slanted pockets had rose pink pocket inner lining in both pockets.
a completely straight fronts on both right and left sides that covers the waistband.
He also wore lavender silk seven inches high waisted elephant bellbottoms that reached to the floor,it is ballooned out at the knee into flowing wide flares.
utilizing a high waist to slim the hip and elongate the leg, and tending towards a wider flare cut.
they have a 9-inch front rise and a 4-inch zipper with a brass snap without any belt hoops, hidden pockets which are horizontal slots in the pants on each hip under the waistband with rectangular borders graciously placed on the side.
fit tight through the thighs and are tighter at the knee as well,
flare out into perfect 40 inch circumference bell shaped flares and flare out from knee to hem.
the bell shaped flares are one on each side of each shoe.
they flared more from the knee than typical bell-bottoms, in which more of the entire leg was flared,covering the shoes while touching the floor as he walked.
the bellbottom shape of the flares move like bells swaying back and forth,when the bell bottom shape hit the pointed boots from the inside, they would bounce back and forth outside.
they would swing back and forth gently as Paul stood up.
He also had five inch heel ankle boots that are cleverly hidden by the bellbottoms.
they are colored French lilac with a pointed toe and a rounded heel on the outside of the shoe.
coming up from the toe to the top it is squared off with the top curving slightly inward, going down and there is the elastic patch that is square with the bottom being curved with lowest pint towards the toe.
His clothes are materials that are usually used for womenswear,
Having a extremely feminine aspect of the sewing and stitching,patterns.
He carries the microphone in his hand as he makes the panio play by itself Magically
He physically carries the microphone As he sees it laid on the panio
A few minutes later,
he stands up and began to Walking away from the panio
Making the panio completely disappear
Into a another object in its place which was a pink flower shaped high chair
He is standing straight and tall with his knees bent slightly and one leg behind the other a little bit.
He took his slim fit feminine strict style satin jacket off and set it on top of the chair,
Fully revealing his waistcoat arm holes are circular facing in past the shoulder.
Abby noticed when Paul was walking towards her and moved
She noticed there was a royal purple colored inner silk lining of the pale lilac jacket,
Paul turned around to get his microphone tied up in a loop as to make sure he doesn't trip on the cord.
Abby sees The back lining of the waistcoat is Rectangle that curves inward then up to a smaller rectangle that rounds downward on top.
the back panel lining of the waistcoat color Is rose pink.
Paul turned around again and faced Abby while standing in a pose,
The song I know you began to fill the air.
the dark night had sparkling stars twinkled and shine as Paul began to sang in his soulful voice.
"I'll never leave, cause I need you for me.
I'll never turn you away.
I'll always want you to stay.
I know you; I know your tears.
I've seen you cry."
His face had an expression of longing, and Abby was lulled to tears as she felt his love radiating through his voice.
The atmosphere had blue and purple lighting twirling around glitter of light that radiated the sky.
Abby felt she belonged when she was with Paul.
How she loved her father.
How her father loved her.
They are inseparable in their father and daughter bond.
"How many times have I seen you this way?
After all we've been through you should know there's no reason I'd ever go.
I know you; I know your face."
Pink, orange, and yellow lighting swirled around Abby, putting her in the spotlight effect.
Paul's voice was overcome with emotion, and Abby never ceased to know he cared.
"I've walked alone in the sun, walks that would end in a run. Runs at a maddening pace that would end in your arms, my love."
The pink, orange, and yellow lights shined down on Paul now and the lights quickly ran towards Abby.
Abby could feel his embrace, his love for her.
"I'll never leave cause I need you for me, need you to hold me this way, need you to want me to stay.
I know you; I know your love."
Abby looked down and she was standing in a light that was heart shaped and pink.
She always knew he loved her.
She always loved him, too.
When she falls, he picks her up in a tight embrace.
When she cries, she leaned on him.
She always shown she loved him too.
She mouthed smiling ear to ear, "I love you, Daddy."
(Fade out to daydream sequence)