Chapter eleven by melissarenteria1 and kelisebugthebookworm

a few minutes later after paul disappered from abby's sight,
abby now turns to a parking spot near the school entrance.
she now parked in the center of the empty parking lot with a red streetlight shone on her car.
the lighting sheering through the black tinted window.
abby now grabbed her bookbag from across the passager seat.
she puts on the backpack straps and lets the backpack rest on her back.
she puts her hand on the key insert and pulls out the key out.
she now has the keys resting on her balled fist.
she puts it in her inner jacket pocket.
she shuts the door behind her,
Abby now reached into her pocket,
got out her iphone now laying on her palm.
the iphone display had imessage texts from sarah.
Now abby puts on the backpack straps and lets the backpack rest on her back.
she puts her hand on the key insert and pulls out the key out.
she now has the keys resting on her balled fist.
she puts it in her inner jacket pocket.
she shuts the door behind her,
abby walked across the street without any cars,
the camera follws her in a long panshot.
then it stops and curved at abby's left side with her striding on the school sidewalk of the school.
a few mintutes later,
she sees the glass doors of the school and pulls the doorhandle.
she walks in the school lobby and disappears from out of our sight.
abby now sighed as she entered the school building.
she now smiles as she automtically daydreams
(Fade in dream sequence)
The sky is a bright baby blue as the noonday sun shone above with a few white puffy clouds.
The ground had long blades of grass with tall flowers sprouted everywhere.
The flowers are daisies, petunias, roses, dandelions with colors of blue, red, purple, pink, white, and yellow.
A soft breeze was blowing the flowers gently. In the background were blue mountains. Paul's stage was wooden and painted light pink shaped as a heart with red roses bordering it.
The Mood Lighting hung over the stage, lights of baby blue, purple, pink, and orange.
The meaning of the colors were Blue-the sadness,Pink-Love, Purple-trust,Orange-forgiveness.
The three colors are blended together into many tiny tide dye swirls the lights shining and moving all over his body.
The swirls are placed in circles of eight, four circles all rotating simultaneously clockwise motion around his face.
Paul had rose pink metal framed and pastel pink tint lenses aviator glasses.
He now wore bubblegum pink frockcoat,
The scarf pattern is sliding swirls are dark blue, baby blue, hot pink, magenta, light pink, and purple.
The frilly shirt pattern is The colors swirl and combine into many colors including royal purple, hot pink, orange, forest green, green yellow, light pink, dark purple, yellow, orange yellow, and orange red.
The waistcoat is The blue squares are stacked upon same shade colors creating a rainbow of colors: baby blue, dark blue, aqua blue, lavender, Lilac, violet, purple, light purple, forest green, light green, yellow, bright green, bright orange, light orange, dark red, light red, light pink, hot pink, magenta, turquoise, and pastel.
He wore pink lace bellbottoms with purple ankle boots.
Paul held the microphone tightly as he picked it up from abby.
he turned around to get his microphone tied up in a loop as to make sure he doesn't trip on the cord.
Abby sees The back lining of the waistcoat is Rectangle that curves inward then up to a smaller rectangle that rounds downward on top.
the back panel lining of the waistcoat color Is lavander.
Paul turned around again and faced Abby while standing in a pose,
He now begins to sing she's too good to me.
But when he sings the first verse
Time after time I apologize, still she forgives me
I lie and she catches me or she believes
I disappoint her and she says it's alright
She takes the worst to come and waits home ev'ry night

I can't count the chances she's given me
Or the times she's taken me back
Every time she's always forgiven me
She's too good to me, just too good to me
As Paul sang the verse with tears running down his face,
He now feels a familiar touch and warmth.
He Feels two arms surrounding him that was not Abby's, the sensation of a warm hot short breathing running down his back.
The feeling of a another body pressed against his.
The lighting was of a blue-white blur like dream ambience.
Paul now sees a hand touching and caressing his cheek making him suddenly Turn around to face falcon crothers Abby's mother.
Her facial features were Oval shaped head, small chin, full bottom lip and a bit thinner top lip, short, pointy nose, dark, thick eyebrows, and aqua blue almond shaped eyes.
She has Chin Length Hair With Curly Bangs Like A Guy To Show That She's Very extremely Masculine.
Paul began to cry at the sight of falcon for the first time in years.
Falcon and Paul embrace for a long time since their reunion was very emotional for the both of them.
Paul ran over to falcon as he was walking in slow motion
Slowly feeling the warm cool windy breeze against his body as he got closer to falcon.
Paul sings a verse from I know you,
I've walked alone in the sun
Walks that would end in a run
Runs at a maddening pose that would end in
your arms, my love
It syncs with Paul running in slow motion
As the bright ambient lighting shines a little brighter and brighter as he loudly echoed my love,Bringing a very angelic glow To their faces and bodies.
He was very excited as the lighting shone on his shocked eyes.
Paul looks at falcon with a sad smilie,
His hand raising the microphone a distance away from his face.
Paul closed his eyes and moved his head around as the angelic blurry dream like lighting giving him a glow towards his face and body making the background extremely blurry while it has a strong focus on Paul's face and body.
It's like waking up to a morning sunrise on a beautiful, quiet morning when you are not busy and have all the time in the world to bask in the beauty of today.
He held the microphone close and swayed his head backwards as he shook his head making his hair move around as he sang,
I can't count the chances she's given me
Or the times she's taken me back
Paul looked at Falcon once more as he sang,
Every time she's always forgiven me
She's too good to me, just too good to me
He gave a sad tone as the lighting  gave a very blue glow radiating off of his somber facial expression.
He opened his eyes  and smiled at falcon,
Sighed with completeness.
Paul sings the verse
I can't count the chances she's given me
Or the times she's taken me back
Every time she's always forgiven me
She's too good to me, just too good to me
Then falcon Crothers was in front of him As in sync with the verse
While hugging him in a very tender-embrace
Like the lighting changes to orange lighting to give a dream like Angelic ambience  To show that she missed him.
That Paul tearfully sings the verse
She hides her sorrows as she's learned to hide her tears
Her understanding of me's growing with the years
It syncs with Paul looking at falcon and openly crying at the sight at falcon.
Falcon chuckles at his crying face and Paul can't help but smile at her beautiful face.
With renewed passion Paul continues singing,
Every time she's always forgiven me
She's too good to me, just too good to me.
Falcon's heart swelled for love for him so much she felt her heart would burst.
Her eyes tear up as she smiles at him.
He returns the smile, tears of happiness rolling down his cheeks.
He leans his head back, closing his eyes with a dreamy look on his face.
"Time after time I apologize, still she forgives me.
I lie and she catches me, or she believes.
I disappoint her, and she says it's alright.
She takes the worst to come and waits home ev'ry night,
he sings into the crescendo, and the lights brighten as Falcon hopped on stage with him.
He begins to dance with her in his arms, swaying and twirling her around.
I can't count the chances she's given me, or the times she's taken me back.
Every time she's always forgiven me.
She's too good to me, just too good to me,
I can't count the chances she's given me, or the times she's taken me back."
"I love you too much, my darling, any woman who can't forgive you is blind," Falcon says.
  He smiles down at her.
  "You're so gorgeous, I'm so glad you came back," he says.
"I told you I would not be gone forever," she says.
He gives her a light kiss on the cheek.
  "Really?" Falcon asks, raising an eyebrow.
   He kissed her on the other cheek.
   "Oh, come on!" Falcon laughed. "I know you have more than that!"
  He grins ear to ear and once more he kisses her on the lips.
"You feel so real," he says.
"I never felt so real until many years ago when I met you. It was the best day of my life," she says.
"I can say the same for you," Paul says.
"How is sweet Abby doing?" Falcons asks.
His smile fades, and he shakes his head.
"She's struggling," he replies.
"Where is she? I want to see my precious girl," Falcon says.
He lets go of his embrace on her, and she steps off the stage seeing Abby sitting quietly in the grass.
Falcon sits beside her.
"Hey, Mom," Abby says. "Long time no see."
Falcon smiles and embraces Abby.
  "Daddy told me you were going through a hard time," she says.
Abby nods.
"I don't know where I would be without Daddy. He helps me with his music," she says.
"His music helps me, too, sweetie, and you are never alone. I never want you to forget that," Falcon says. "You will get through this, you are strong and capable."
"Thanks, Mom," Abby says, smiling and returning the embrace.
(fade out to daydream sequence)
abby began to walk towards the red school stairs.