Chapter twelfth

Abby sees a boy about her age who is kenneth caines jr. as she hears his voice calling her name.
ken's facial features are oval face, almond shaped eyes, long, pointy nose, thin, even lips, small chin, cheeks, and forehead.
His brown hair is shoulder length that is so long reaches to the chest covering the whole shoulders and arms giving a effeminate look.
abby raises her head slowly and begins to observe ken's wardobe.
he is wearing tan anklet boots with pink flares and a matching women's pink suit jacket with a white turtleneck underneath.
the women's suit jacket stretches down to his fingertips as he is standing.
the cotton belt around his waist is tied in a knot, and the knot rests on his right hip.
the breast pockets are square with downward pointing triangle shapes on the pockets and their button down flaps.
the cuffs on the sleeves are buttoned up.
the collar flaps are folded down resting above the breast pockets.
he is gender-nonconforming and very artistic.
ken now smiles at abby, and abby responds with a small smug on her face.
ken begins to hold abby's hand then abby now gently slips her hand under ken's hand to be as one.
he now gently squeezes it.
abby blushes.
she feels excited.
abby now begins to retrieve out her iphone from her pocket again and pressed her finger on the display home lock screen.
it reads play paul williams this strange new feeling.
before she began to play it, she puts her iphone ear buds on both ears.
abby presses play and lets the song absorb in her ears.
she hears the verse.
i'm feeling fine, filled with emotion, stronger than wine
gives me the notion that this strange new feeling is something that you're feeling too
it syncs with abby humming the melody, smiling sadly at ken.
she hears the verse playing in sync as she and ken both slow dance togther
matter of fact, i admit it, caught in the act, maybe we've hit it.
is this strange new feeling something that you're feeling too.
if this is love, it's a rhapsody.
i'd rather sing it like a song, and if you're singing it back to me.
abby now giggled and smiled at ken.
they are now a distance apart from each other.
abby now sighed with sadness and sadly smiled.
ken now says,i hate my name.
my father jack caines, named me after him and hated that i grew long hair because he thinks i should be a copycat of him and called me a faggot queer because i dress 'gay'.
i told him gender presentation has nothing to do with sexuality orientation.
i told him, 'i like girls, okay? now get off my fucking back or you'll make me mad...
oops, too late for that.'
abby says,he sounds kind of mean.
ken says, he really is and what a ruthless little stupid toxic mascline man!
he is just awful. he shot my mom to death through his nra approved rifle last night in
the front of me and my sister brooke because she was so strongly against guns that she did the national walkout to protest gun violence.
i've had it, enough is enough!!
could this be any worse?
abby says, it would be worse if you were just like him, which you clearly aren't.
ken says, that's true. my father drinks a lot of his southern jack daniels wiskey and beats
my sister while screaming the south rises again in a violent voice.
he is dangerous. he's physically stronger like the hulk and can kill me and my sister brooke. he is psychotic.
he loved to spank and hit my sister because he thought she was so 'retarded.' i really hate that word so much that it boils my blood.
he needs a restraining order.
he even sexually abused her since i know charge boys and girls are higher risk of being sexually assaulted, but i hate that he took advance of her by giving her 'gifts' which were vile sexual acts that were always done after church every day.
he forcefully tore her hymen when agressively shoving his penis into her vagina which made a very extremely painful experience.
he is ruthless.
he took advantage of her charge.
i want so badly to stop him.
it really makes me so fucking pissed at him.
sorry for my harsh lanugage. i don't like him too much, obviously.
abby says, didn't you ever try to defend your sister?
ken says, yes, i can't tell you how many times i punched him to defend my sister.
that didn't work.
abby says, maybe you should call the police.
ken says, i really should.
i've thought of it.
i always see his resting face as so evil like i can see the deep hate and fury in his eyes, and it's so gruesome.
abby says,i'm sorry to hear about that. where did you come from?
ken says, i've come from the deep south.
we used to live in Gordo, alabama, a small town that hides everything like
child sexual abuse,spousal abuse, rape in the name of religion where everyone is christian. it's a shame.
abby says,are you certain they were all christians?
ken says,nope, they claim to be christians, but i feel like they should be ashamed of their sextist, evil religously hurts women and children even men.
i'm agnostic as well, but my dad doesn't know that.
abby says, that doesn't sound like what a true christian should be.
ken says while choking up in sobs, i feel like he uses it as a mask to make himself look better.
my dad is a 'christian' that he always used the bible so literally he will actually act on the dark biblical old testament verses mentioning rape,murder etc.
it's deplorable.
he abuses the bible to support his physical and sexual abuse.
we don't have to worry about him anymore though.
i actually stabbed him to death last night without any remorse.
i know my anger went too far, but it's too late now.
abby saw ken's eyes glitter with non stopping tears running down his face.