Chapter sixteeth

After she snapped out of her daydream, Abby sighed and looked up at the ceiling. She went to go walk down the stairs.
Abby had the feeling to skip school, but she saw Paul next to her saying, "You better get your booty to class right now, young lady, tsk, tsk. No way will I let you skip class again or ever again. No daughter of mine is skipping school. You hear me?"
Abby said, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah blah blah, Dad! Stop policing my life. I'm the boss of me!"
She was showing her teenage angst and whiny snowflake behavior.
Paul said, "Excuse me? Oh, these Millennials, spoiled rotten. They are very sensitive snowflakes. Go to class my sweet little sensitive snowflake."
Abby fumed and went back to class.
A few minutes later, she found class boring as she kept looking up at the clock.
Abby opened the classroom door and walked in,
She sat down in her assigned seat.
Abby was laying back on her chair,
Having no care in the world while noticing that Paul was standing next to her.
She now gave a what the fuck facial expression to Paul.
Paul glared daggers at her that reminded her of performance of swan in the taping room scene.
Abby looked at the board and sighed as she began to focus on the lesson by the teacher.
5 periods later,
She began to walk down at lunch.
At lunch,
Abby was sitting alone at a table where Miguel and Sarah talking to each other a distance away.
Abby says I'm fine after seeing Miguel's concerned facial expressions.
She put on a fake smilie that she was trying to be nice.
Abby sighed exhaustingly as she began to eat her lunch which consisted of cheese popcorn and a large liter of coke to bidge on unhealthy foods. She saw Ken and began to vividly picture him half-nude in a rainbow skin light speedo that showed his "package" clearly see through.
Abby had red blushing spots on her face,neck, hands.
She was sexually aroused at the dirty nasty thought of Ken having a very handsome nude body.
The light is really calming like watching a sunrise on a quiet morning
Then she began to finish eating her food.
Abby now began to walk out of the cafeteria with her book bag in her hand.
She began to walk down the 20 steps of the stairs.
As she reached to the ground,
She walked to the school doors then pushing it open.
Lastly she strides to the front of her car, walking to her car door. She opened the door then buckled herself while putting her book bag on the passenger seat. She turned on the engine and drove away.