Chapter seventeeth

We crossfade a hour later.
Abby parked at the University Park mall.
It is a very big mall in Mishawaka, Indiana.
It is beautiful and gloriously beautiful and clean structure and features.
She parked at a handicapped spot in the parking lot.
She unbuckled herself and got her men's wallet from the glove compartment.
She reached for it.
Then her black leather wallet was in her hand.
She felt the warm hot leathery texture.
Abby put it in her men's jeans pocket and stepped out of the car as she got her car keys out of the ingition.
She now felt the cold, warm wind breezing all over her.
Abby locked her car and shut the door behind her.
Abby walked up to the entrance.
The mall entrance had a large glass window with double doors.
The tan large tiled ground of the entrance had cream colored round colored pots of red flowers.
The entrance had tall wooden brown pillars with a sign on the top in all caps and all white say University Park Mall with the blue logo with upward facing swirls underneath.
She stepped inside the large food court.
The forest green floor was tiled with pearl white color between the tile squares. The floor was polished and shining a wonderfully pleasant glow.
The walls were made of planks horizontally built lining the walls of a light tan color that suited the green floor well.
The ceiling was pearly white tin with a rectangular glass window in the center that was crystallized.
Under the glass window in the ceiling was a garden of fake pine trees with blue birds and red birds perched among the beaches.
The flowers were of yellow dandelions, pink and purple petunias, blue and violet roses. The garden was encased in a brick border with the inside covered in deep brown soil and tall grass and pine cones.
The tables and chairs were colored in three different colors with alternating chair colors on every different table color.
The table colors are royal purple, aqua blue, tan, and forest green and the alternating chair colors are in that particular pattern of colors in order.
The different restaurants in the food court are uniquely named according to each one's logo and restaurant theme.
Abby walked to the right to see a restaurant called Flower Power Pub And Grill.
The opening of the cafe looked like it has a wavy pattern of pink, purple, and black going in with a red entryway through double doors.
The monster logo has a pink head with large blue eyes and a yellow and blue striped horn, and under it is a pattern of red and purple and blue stripes lining horizontally.
There is also something that appears as blue and orange slime with yellow spots above and beside the doorway and behind the monster's horn.
Above the monster is the name Flower Power.
The reception desk has a pattern of pink circles and blue squares.
She walked in there after making a reservation at the reception desk.
Abby went inside
then stood in the middle center of the restaurant.
She saw the interior of the restaurant was the floor is in a zebra stripe style of blue and white.
The booths and the tables are in are cup like and striped, each one being a different color: one green and purple, another red and blue, and another green and yellow, one purple and yellow, blue and pink, even a rainbow one too.
There are umbrellas and lamps of many different styles.
There are purple and yellow striped umbrellas, pink and yellow polka dotted ones, and red and polka dotted ones.
There are green and pink dotted lights, pink and green dotted ones, yellow and blue striped ones.
She sighed and saw the waitress directing her to her seating booth.
It had a large yellow tinted regular see through glass window which displayed the afternoon sunset and its colors: pinks, purples, oranges, yellow blending together as one.
The warmth of the sunset overwhelmed Abby as she got closer to the window, fully immersed in the spectacular view.
Abby was sitting in the booth, comfortably feeling the memory foam relaxing her body.
She had called Swan telling him to meet her in Flower Power Pub And Grill in the University Park Mall food court.
Abby said to the waitress, I'm waiting for someone. I will be ready when that someone is here.
The waitress handed Abby two menus.
Abby inspected it closely.
The forest green menu had aqua blue bold Arial font.
Items on the menu included steak, wings, grilled vegetables, ribs, spicy chicken, sandwiches, salads, steak fries, soda pop, alcoholic beverages, tea, coffee, and water.
Abby set it down and put the other menu across from her.
Abby got out her iPhone and saw it had texts from Swan displaying I will be there. I love you.
Abby smiled as she read the text as displayed on the screen.
A few minutes later, she saw swan walking over to her table.
Swan had a very happy grin.
Abby noticed swan was wearing daisy yellow dress shirt with baby blue dress jacket and matching pants with yellow daisies dotted all over the jacket and pants.
Abby got up from her seat as she hugged Swan and sat back down while trying to focus on the sunset. Swan sat across from Abby.
He said, "Is that beautiful, Abby? I bet its awsome to see."
They read the menu, and the waitress came back to take their orders.
Abby ordered steak and steak fries, coke, and Swan ordered steak fries with Dr. Pepper.
The waitress took their menus.
Abby pulled out her iPhone and clicked on the iPhone iTunes app, and she played Paul Williams' Time and Tide matching in sync as the sunset changed.
She began to focus on the sunset closely.
She hummed the Time and Tide beginning instrumental matching in sync with her feelings about the sunset.
Abby began to pull out her iPhone and clicked on the iPhone iTunes app, and she played Paul Williams' Time and Tide matching in sync as the sunset changed.
She began to focus on the sunset closely.
She hummed the Time and Tide beginning instrumental matching in sync with her feelings about the sunset.
Abby heard Paul's voice singing
Time and tide
your rolling rhythms of my past
hard times move slowly
while the good times move so fast
move so fast.
The instrumental break plays as Swan noticed that Abby was crying happy tears.
Abby smiled at hearing the verse,
Your summer sunlight seems to melt away disguise
reflects the woman waiting in a young girl's eyes
in a young girl's eyes.
Abby hummed the 2nd instrumental break as she focused on the sunset.
She heard the verse,
Time and tide, good times move so fast.
It synced with her facial expressions showing completeness and happiness. Abby now heard the song end as Swan began to call out her name.
Abby turned to Swan.
Swan says, "I know you miss your daddy."
Abby now sighed and said in a red blushing face, "I just had this funny weird thought. I think the vagina walls during first time sex in marriage contract like a squid tighting it's prey from the suction cups because the muscles tighten naturally. A really bizarre analogy like the penis is the dead wiggling fish while the squid continues to suction it to death.
Why I say this is because the penis is a really sensitive piece of flesh while the vagina is a tough wall of muscle."
Swan blushed so hard and laughed lightly.
Abby smiled at Swan.
She was beginning to talk a lot more about sexuality like a hyper-sexual male.
Swan says after breaking his silence,
I am going to take your strange analogy and turn this into a learning moment. One of the first things a man notices upon vaginal entry of his penis into the vagina is the sensation of heat.
A burning heat that the penis feels as if it were just put into a fiery oven.
Why i say that is because the two bodies together get really hot combining two naturally warm beings, but maybe not too warm.
To be honest, I used to think that the vaginal heat when doing love making would be like a hot boiling water that I'm not really used to it because of the sensations and the strange environment and that it might overwhelm me like a burning heat that feels as if it were just put into a fiery oven that might be too much for me.
For example, I saw millions of colors at once but they were all over the place that it made me dizzy.
That I can't really focus.
My colors example is that given the 2000 nerves of the foreskin I have might be too much at once because I might get used to the overwhelming sensations and not freak out about it.
So you are not wrong in thinking the penis is sensitive.
The vagina's heat stimulation of the foreskin nerves psychologically I was referring to the temperature-pleasure receptors in the foreskin.
Should I tell you how I know this?
I will tell you.
I'm taking about my personal sexual experience with Falcon before your mom married your dad as we both consented to it after she noticed that i had no lovers in my whole life and often always been in her care.
You might be wondering why I had no one else?
So I was infertile from birth to let you know that I never got her pregnant.
Abby asked Swan why falcon did that for him, She did that for you, why?
Swan explained with tears running down his face while remembering falcon, "She swore my whole life she would do anything for me. I would never forget my awesome sister Falcon Crothers.
She always believed that i should have the opportunity to explore my sexuality in a safe and supportive accommodating environment.
She seemed an expert, and the truth be told, she really was.
She was trained in addressing issues of intimacy and sexuality within disabilities.
We did lovemaking together for the first time when I was 13 and she was 14.
I know that was far too young, but she was fully sexually developed like a adult like I know her hormones speeded up female puberty production.
She was mature like in the old, old, old days when children at that age got married. Intercourse with her was very tender and so beautiful and sentimental.
Was it meant to be? Is that a question? It seemed like we really loved each other as we become one, cared about each other, waking up happy to look at each other. I was happy knowing it it was beyond my experience, being in something I know is beautiful that is very intimate and special and I know I will never understand with a non disabled person.
Oh wait, she was non disabled.
It feel like physical expression of a deep love Falcon always had for me and appreciation for one another, and that deep love and appreciation was built through the time spent learning each other's character and what makes each tick and who we are from birth to death. It was amazing.
It was visually breathtaking and very wonderful.
I feel it was pleasant. We actually took our time exploring and not rushing each other. There was kissing, hugging, laying on one another, touching, and kissing various parts of each other's bodies which of each thing we do to create a natural sexual progression to show our love for each other and admiration.
She was amazing.
She was very kind and sympathetic to me because she believed that I should have deserved the same thing like everyone else since I'm her one dear deaf blind younger brother. I learned so much from her.
What I got from it was much from exercising agency, autonomy, control and independence as it was about experiencing sexual fulfilment, pleasure, and satisfaction.
I strongly expressed that the commercial context was integral towards learning even the most 'rudimentary' of experiences, such as sensuous and erotic touch.
She was my hero in my life. She took a lot of care of me, making sure that I became independent with her help from birth to death.
I feel like I always want to give back to her for all she had done for me, but I feel overwhelmed at the weight of all she's done for me for it was so, so much I can never repay in the full amount.
It's not an experience that many people have to go through, arranging a sexual experience on the behalf of someone else because she asked if I wanted to try intercourse and sexual mediation and oral sexuality because she knew that sexuality does not even equal intercourse and wanted me to try something new.
She did not limit my education.
It was not limited to relaxation techniques, sensate focusing, communication, establishing healthy body image, teaching social skills, sex education, as well as sensual and some sexual touching. She aske
She asked me what I wanted to learn.
I always insisted on sexual mediation first because it was very calming and soothing.
It was not an experience I would not have had if it wasn't for her.
It is disturbing, heart rending, makes me so deeply incredibly angry when it is stated that disabled people are not as readily chosen as sexual partners as those without disabilities and many people rush to deny this fact.
It's sickening people think disabled people can't enjoy sexuality.
Personally being a person with a disability makes acquiring sexual and romantic fulfilment difficult.
It's because non disabled people typically don't want disabled partners.
She was an important milestone in recognising the sexual intimacy needs of people with a disability and giving individuals greater autonomy to fulfil these needs and desires. I loved her so much with all of my heart.
I really value that experience because it gave me confidence that I can do it despite my deaf-blindness. I tell you all this to learn from my experience.
I can tell you from my experience,
It needs to feel like you're "one", like you're making love, not just having sex.
Sex sounds just like you're fulfilling lustful desires, which is selfish, but making love is selfless because you are focusing on the other person's enjoyment.
On the days after you make love, you can smile slyly at each other because you have this secret.
You can giggle with each other more. You touch each other more. But most of all, you feel like the relationship is stronger.
I loved her until she died, and I still love her. Until she died,
She was a huge huge part of my life that I never will get that experience back from her.
She made me feel the happiest. I felt so connected, happy and loved at that moment.
It was amazing.
Almost like I couldn't believe I was there and I had that experience and felt so relaxed because of the deep level of intimacy felt while making love.
You know what makes it great?
The closeness and the very strong connection we felt with each other was off the charts.
It was by far the most emotional sex I have ever had, but at the same time very intimate and enjoyable.
Wasn't that great?"
Abby said to swan while feeling really bad for him, "That was beautiful.
These words melt my heart, and my eyes were flowing before I could know.
It was like I was hearing these words from Shakespeare.
You describe beautifully in a novelesque tone, beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.
I am so glad she was in your life. You deserve someone like her, and a lady must not be able to handle your awesomeness to reject you."
Swan said, "Why, thank you for such a compliment! To think I could have gone through my life never having known what sex is like is frightening. Nobody should ever have to do so. It's so natural and biological. It's too much of a part of being human to never experience."
Abby asked, "Since you experienced it, how would you guess how the foreskin feels in texture going through the vulva vaginal opening? I'm really curious."
Swan answered, "Like a squid squeezing a dead fish! No, no, no, I'm just kidding. I think it would feel like a warm, soft blanket wrapped perfectly around a little warm blooded animal. It is comfortable."
Abby said, "It is interesting. Why do you compare it to a rescued animal? I just pictured it as a recused animal giving shelter type of situation. Is that what you were getting at?"
Swan explained, "No, it's not like that because the rescued animal would be cold. In my example, it is not cold. Does that make sense? It is warm and cozy and I was referring to the foreskin being wrapped by the vulva. Do you understand?"
Abby says, "Yes, thank you very much for explaining it to me."
Swan smiled.
Abby saw the waitress coming back with their food.