How You Met: Emily

It was the beginning of the year and your older sister, Becca, was dragging you along with her since you had gotten back from UCLA. She was super excited to have her younger sibling back, so she introduced you to everyone. You were pleased to meet all of her friends and even more excited that you had somewhere to stay for the next semester.

Today wasn't the greatest since the Bella's had been publicly shamed on national television. You were staying with the girls while Becca was somewhere. She had mentioned something the previous day, but you were too wasted to pay attention. This morning you woke with a splitting headache and all the girls made fun of your first horrible hangover.

"Haven't you ever had a drink before?" Fat Amy asked and sat across from you in her and Becca's room. You sat with your knees up to your chest and your arms wrapped around your head.

"Not that much! You guys slaughtered me last night," you responded and let your legs slide down in front of you. Fat Amy smiled and walked down stairs. The sky outside was dark. You remembered the brief memory from the previous night. Becca and Chloe wanted to drink away the President's birthday performance and brought you along with them to be the designated driver. You had instead joined them and got overly wasted.

"Y/N!" A voice hollered from downstairs. You lifted your head and jumped off the bed, making your way to the stairs. You saw the open front door and noticed a tall brunette standing in the doorway. She had a smile on her face and her bright, brown eyes shot over to you. Fat Amy was walking away from the door.

"Hi, I'm here to audition for the Bellas. I'm Emily Junk. Like Catherine Junk. And you're the one who went streaking last night, that was, um, you're. You have a nice body." She stuttered out and looked at the floor. You chuckled and held open the door.

"Come on in Ms. Junk, I'm sure you'll want to meet Chloe." She walked past and into the room with the red head. Chloe smiled. You turned and walked into the kitchen. Cereal bowls and empty coffee cups covered the sink. You walked up to the fridge and opened the door to see almost nothing.

You groaned and walked back into the living room. "Fat Amy you have a lovely vagina."

"Thank you. Proceed." You leaned against the wall and looked at the girls. Chloe looked back at you with her wide, blue eyes. The girl, by the name of Emily Junk, started to sing. Her voice was shaky, but soothing and the song was well written for being her own. Emily's eyes flashed over to yours and her voice hitched for only a moment. You chuckled. She finished and the girls got into a huddle. You looked up at Emily and caught her eye before she looked quickly away. Chloe stood up and welcomed her to the Bellas, earning a funny dance from the Freshman. You chuckled. Why does she have to be so cute? You thought to yourself and grabbed your jacket.

"Hey, Bellas, lets go. We've got a party we ought to be attending," Stacie jumped up and followed you outside. You could tell Emily was watching your movements as you walked side-by-side with Chloe. The red head smirked and nudged your shoulder.

"I think Legacy likes you." You looked at her and smiled.

"Really? Wait, no, I'm only here for a semester than I go back to LA. So, I can't get involved right now." You looked at the sky and groaned.

"Just saying, enjoy while it lasts, Mitchell, 'cause when you get a job, you won't have any free time." Chloe looked at her hands as they stepped towards the party. The smell of alcohol and sweat was in the air. Dancing bodies all around the pool. You stopped and turned to Emily.

"Lets go get a drink?" You hollered over the music and she smiled before nodding her head.

"They do have virgin stuff right?" She asked and you grabbed her hand softly.

"Oh, Legacy. You have a lot to learn." You laughed.