First Time Holding Hands

(Y/N) quickly jumped out of the car and pulled down his/her shades to block the flashing cameras. Hailee stepped out and grabbed onto his/her hand, almost like a reflex.

(Y/N) went along with it and smiled happily as they both walked into the studio hand in hand.

Once inside, (Y/N) turned to Hailee and held up their hands. Hailee blushed and tried pulling back when Y/N placed a small kiss on her knuckle. The brunette blushed a deeper red as Y/N turned back to the producers and writers.

Hailee was confused with all the mixed signals she was receiving from him/her and this was not helping. Just seeing Y/N alone could make her blush, but moments like this made her want to faint or run away. Ever since that night in the bar, Hailee has been impatient for Y/N to make the first move. But, under her innocent physic, she couldn't wait to see Y/N shirtless or to be able to hug him/her like a girlfriend would. It was killing Hailee.

To Y/N, however, it was enjoyment. He/she was enjoying watching Hailee blush and squirm when they were together. It made him/her feel in control of the relationship. If you could even call it a 'relationship' type. Y/N was just as confused as Hailee, but would never show. It would show that Y/N wasn't as dominant and that couldn't happen.

——————————
Thank you guys so much for 1k reads!! ❤❤