First Kiss: Hailee

Y/N was not having the best day. His/her manager had just called to say that Y/N's single would be postponed for another month. All the stress and pressure from this single was taking it's toll on him/her. Hailee noticed and wanted to let loose with Y/N. Of course, he/she agreed and met with Hailee at a local bar.

After about two rounds of shots, Hailee and Y/N both had about ten shots each. The alcohol was taking affect and Y/N had started to get handsy. This always happened when he/she had too much to drink.

Y/N was walking up to strangers and asking them to dance. He/she would get a little too much and the person would push them away. Hailee finally grabbed his/her shirt and pulled him/her  to the door. Her brown hair was pulled back into a messy bun, but her slim body was covered by a tight, maroon dress that went about five inches above her knee.

"Y/N! You need to leave or stop dancing with random girls! Got it?" Hailee asked in her strict voice that hardly ever made it's way out of her throat. Y/N smiled cockily.

"You're not a random girl. Can I dance with you? You're like the prettiest one here!" He/she slurred on the t's. Hailee's cheeks brightened at the words and she pushed his/her shoulder. Y/N grabbed her arm as she was about to turn away and caught her attention before gently grasping her hand. The two singers looked into each other's eyes and smiled. Hailee stepped closer and wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck. Y/N blushed and pulled Hailee's waist closer to him/her.

"Ma'am? May I dip you?" Y/N asked and smiled graciously at the tall brunette. Hailee smiled and gently nodded her head.

The smooth Y/N pulled the girl to his/her side and grabbed her waist before letting her fall back into his/her arms. Hailee giggled and shined her adorable grin as Y/N lifted her back up. Caught up in the moment, Y/N swiftly brushed his/her lips against Hailee's close face.

A shot of electricity ran through both of them, giving Y/N a rush even in his/her drunken state. Hailee pushed him/her back and her brown eyes widened. 

"Um, wow, that was nice, but, um, I've got to go!" She stuttered out and turned to go out the front door. Y/N smiled and grabbed her waist, pulling her back in for another passionate kiss. Hailee wrapped her arms around his/her neck and pushed against Y/N's lips. Y/N smiled and looked into Hailee's brown eyes as they both pulled back. 

"So, you do want me to drive you home or should we drive to my house?" Y/N asked and held her waist. Hailee smiled and shook her head. 

"Not tonight, Y/N. And you are in no state to drive, I'll call an uber to pick us up," she pushed him/her back and stepped into the cool air. Y/N walked after her and held onto her waist with both hands as she called the car to come pick them up. His/Her hands curled around the girl's waist and rested on the small of her back. 

The car pulled up in about five minutes and Hailee climbed in after the overly drunk Y/N. She told the driver her address and pulled Y/N's seatbelt across his/her body. Y/N rested his/her head on Hailee's shoulder and soft snores escaped his/her mouth. 

"Y/N, get up, we're home." Hailee said softly, realizing she had said home, as if they both lived there. She imagined one day that it was a true statement and Y/N did live with her, but that was only for a moment. Y/N looked up and jumped out of the car. He/She lugged up to the front door and wrapped his/her arms around Hailee. The two walked to the elevator that led up to her penthouse. 

Y/N walked into her penthouse and slugged to Hailee's room. The brunette singer smiled and followed him/her into the room. A dark pair of jeans and a light gray nike sweatshirt was on the bottom of the bed. Hailee smiled as she saw the Y/H/C belonging to Y/N. 

Hailee stripped off her dress and at the corner of her eye, she could see the lazy eyes of Y/N. The young singer quickly covered her body with a towel. She grabbed a loose shirt and her short pajama shorts. A small chuckle came from the direction of the bed. Hailee turned to the white sheets and looked into the Y/C/E belonging to Y/N. He/She smiled and rolled over. Y/N was laying on the bed in only his/her undergarments. Hailee shook her head with a smile and laid next to him/her, pulled up the duvet and rested her head on the soft pillow. Y/N looked up from the middle of the bed and smiled before closing his/her eyes. Both of them fell asleep at the sound of their own breathing.