Epilogue

6 Months later

Prince and Peter’s 18th Birthday

***

Mr. Ezekiel Anderson’s POV

“Today. Both of my sons have made it today. Here in front of you all. And I would like to acknowledge everyone who took part of this once in a lifetime event.

I know everyone of us has been through tough times. I’ve been in your shoes, believe me. But things just doesn’t seem as how it looks.

I just want to thank Victor and her mother Francia for taking care of my son, Peter. For raising him with full discipline and a great young lad. Please stand up so everyone can see you!

*Victor and Lola Francia stand up*

Thank you!

And to Jill and her family for having to take care of my son Prince. You’ve been such an inspiration.

*Jill and her family stands up*

Thank you.

I would like to thank Miss Dana Castro and her sister for having Peter as their company.

*Dana and Sydney waves*

Thank you so much!

I would like to thank my personal assistant, Annefil Byrne for being there for my son eventhough he hasn’t officially met you.

You’re the man.

I would like to thank everybody. His friends and supporters who helped save Prince in all they can.

Thank you very much.

I would like to thank my son, Prince. For being the best son I could ever have.

As for Peter, thank you because eventhough you haven’t lived with me long enough. You still made me feel like I have hope as a father to you.

Thank you sons. I am so grateful. Totally!

Well, so much for that, I have an announcement to make.

*crowd murmurs*

I will no longer be supervising my company because I would like to spend more time with my sons. But I have dreamed of this day that one of them should inherit the company. The Solomon Telecommunications, Inc.

And so I have decided…

…I have decided…

…that…

I have decided that Prince should take my place as the official CEO of Solomon Telecommunications.”

*crowd applauses*

*Prince stood up and whispered something on his father*

“But dad, I don’t need that. I have everything. Remember, I’m like the youngest richest man in the world.”

“Oh, I remember. Sorry son.”

“No, it’s alright dad.”

*Mr. Zeik smirks*

“Got some negotiations. It seems like there has some adjustments. Okay.

Ladies and gentleman. On this day, I would like to crown my position to my other son, Peter. For all its worth.

Peter will be owning almost all of my wealth, properties and everything that I possess. On this day forward.

*crowd applauses*

*Peter stands up surprised*

“Dad! Tenkyu! Wooh!”

“Settle down, everyone. I’m not yet finished. I have a confession to make.”

*everyone silenced*

“For years, everyone has been questioning where did I really come from. I just want you all to know that Ezekiel Anderson…”

*crowd murmurs*

“…is not my real name.

I was born in St. Mary’s Hospital, in London, United Kingdom. And my real name is Prince Charles II. The eldest son of Charles, Prince of Wales and Katherine Philip. If you all may have known, I also had a twin. He’s also named after my father, Charles III. My twin didn’t live long. And so, my mother hid me for a long time. Thus, having to know, I had two other brothers. William and Harry. Dukes of Cambridge.

If my sons never had been separated. I could’ve named them.

Peter would’ve been Charles IV and Prince, Charles V. Direct descendants of Queen Elizabeth II.”

***

~End~

***

Thank u so much for reading. Be sure to share this story to your family and friends and let them experience the fun story of Prince and Pedro. Hehe!

Guys, kulang pa ba?

Eto, basahin niyo ang sequel ng TPAAP.

Ang "Another Xanderello Story"

( http://www.wattpad.com/story/20449399-another-xanderello-story)

Ang totoong kuwento ni Alexander James Cojuanco III at ang love story nila ni Zara Hernandez

Maraming salamat sa pagbabasa.

~Jerson