Chapter 2

________

U N K N O W N

(n.) a place, situation, or thing that you do not know about or understand

________

Camila Cabello

° ° °

The opening was great! Everything went smoothly. The ribbons have been cut, the whole establishment have been blessed and the guest are now inside. Some are already asking me for the official starting schedule and the rate for each sessions. Others are asking if I need more help and they promise to be of service.

It was around three in the afternoon when people started leaving until there were only the five of us.

"Guys! Let's have an early dinner and some drinks?" Dinah proposed.

"Fine with me, but you guys have to help me clean up first" I said to them.

"No problem with that, I'm in!" Shawn happily agreed.

"Count us in too! It's been a while since we last hang out, and today's worth celebrating" Ally butt in.

"Yes! I'm starving! Hurry your asses people" Dinah exclaimed which made us laugh like retards.

We decided to try the new restaurant that just opened last two weeks ago. We just went for a walk because it's just two blocks away from my dance studio and we'll all take a cab to go to a bar later on.

The place is cool, it's actually perfect for a chill night with healthy food and good music.

We were waiting for our food when the lights on the mini stage lit up, a sign that their night performance is about to start. The first to perform is an indie artist, who's also a co-owner of the restaurant. She's starting to play her music when our food arrive, which immediately shifted our attention.

It's only six in the evening, but our stomach's are growling since all we eat the whole day were cocktail foods. While eating we chatted and I decided to tell Dinah about my dream.

Well it's not the first time that I had that kind of dream, so every time I get to have them which is quite often, I tell Dinah because she can somewhat explain it to me. And some of my dreams are really disturbing so I need to let it out, instead of over thinking about it.

"Cheechee, I had another dream last night"

"Oh, tell me about it" she said abruptly, sitting up straight and looked at me intently. She's always like this when I am about to tell her about my dreams.

"Okay so here's how it goes.." I took a deep breath and told her about everything from my studio, the blinding light, the corn field, corsets and petticoats, 'the girl' and the way I died with the gun shot.

"Wow" she said with astonishment "that's morbid Chanco"

"It was" I sighed "what do you think it means? Why do I always die when I am with that woman?" I exasperated.

She seems to be thinking for an accurate explanation about all of these.

"Well" she said and paused for a few seconds before she spoke again "what if that person you've been dreaming about is your soul mate and every time you and her meet in your past lives, it's so forbidden and you die" she finalize while staring at some imaginary cue cards.