Studying

About and hour went by and I was beginning to get tired.

I let out a yawn while covering my mouth and Jay noticed.

"Hey, you want to take a break?" he asked.

I nodded my head in agreement and slowly started to lay my head back.

Jay cleaned up our papers and books and turned back to me.

"What's on your mind Jord?" He asked.

I stuttered for a second because I didn't know how to reply. I just took a deep breathe and then spoke

"Thank you Jay," he sat confused.

"For what?" he questioned.

"For always being there to listen and just... being you."

A smile began to grow on Jay's face. Jay leaned over to me and gave me a hug. We both grew silent and I enjoyed it. Sometimes all I need is someone to be there with me in the silence. And that was always Jay. Jay no matter what he is doing, will always come to me if I need to talk or just his presence. I felt so warm and secure. I didn't want it to ever end. I closed my eyes and I began too drift into a deep sleep. Jay moved back a little to look at me. He brushed a piece of hair out of my face and revealed my skin beaming in the light.

(Jay's POV)

She's so beautiful. How could a guy like me ever get so lucky to call her my best friend? I get to laugh, cry, and do everything with her, she's perfect."

Jay lifted me up into his arms and laid me on his bed and wrapped me in his covers. I felt so save. Once I was all snuggled in he tried to quietly exit the room. Once he got to the door, he stepped out, but before closing it completely, he whispered,

"Good Night," he gently closed the door and he went and got ready for bed.

He went on the couch in the living room and fell asleep.