Crashing

I sat confused for a moment, but once her words began to sink into me and process.

My heart sank.

My heart felt as if it shattered into a million pieces.

I hung up the phone because I couldn't said a word.

My mouth was open and I stood in shock.

My eyes began to fill with tears.

My knees began to feel like jelly and I fell to the ground.

I began to cry, weep. My tears began to flow out and my heart began to hurt.

Everything that I had been looking forward to had been crushed. At that very moment I didn't care about the dance, all I wanted was Jay.

I felt broken.

I felt alone.

I've never been more hurt in my life than I am right now.

He was all I had... Now that he's gone, I have nothing, no one.

He was the only thing I looked forward to seeing.

His bright smile that could always brighten my day and his sparkling eyes that made butterflies fill my stomach. He always made me feel accepted and wanted. He made me who I am. He made me love myself. He always knew what to say and how to say it. He got me through my darkest times. He was always there to listen and talk and he always knew how to make me laugh. He made me discover what happiness it. Without him I would have never even known what the word happy meant.

He filled my darkness with light.

Jay was the only person I had that stood by my side.

He loved me for me.