Impatient

The following day I didn't see Jay at all, I was studying on my own because me and him have different subjects.

So last night we did the classes we have together and today I'm going solo. I really did enjoy myself. I played calming music and studied for the whole day.

Occasionally, I would get a snack or watch television to have a break, but I mostly stayed in my room reading and quizzing myself on the material I needed to know for finals. I was kind of nervous for them, I mean I think I'll do well, but I'm scared I won't pass.

Around 7:00 I was getting tired so I decided to take a break. I went to the kitchen and started to boil some water so I could have some pasta. While I was waiting I texted Jay to see what he was up to.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I sent.

I waited for about a minute or two when I heard my phone buzz. It startled me for a second, but once I picked it up I saw Jay's name on my screen and I couldn't be happier. I unlocked my phone and read his text.

"Nothing much, just studying, I was just about to get my dinner ready. How about you?" I typed fast and sent him

"Yea same, I just took a break from studying and now making dinner. I'm getting really nervous for finals. Are you?"

"Why are you nervous? You'll do great!" he replied.

I waited a moment to find the right way to answer.

"I don't know, I just don't want to fail."

"You'll do great, but hey, Are you free tomorrow? Want to hang out? Clear your head a little?" I smiled for a second before I began to type.

"Yea I think that would help me a lot. Where do you want to meet?"

"It's a surprise" I giggled to my self the fact that he was planning something.

"What time?" "Around 11:00, does that sound okay?"

"Yea that sounds perfect. I'll see you tomorrow then!"

"Yup! Sleep well! Night!" I shut my phone off and set it on the counter. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. After my little moment of thought, I finished making dinner and went back to studying. I fell asleep around 12:00 and went to bed impatient for the next day to come.