Test Day

I woke up at the typical time and ate breakfast and headed to leave.

Jay walked with me to school and we chatted, laughed, the normal things we do.

It's hard to think that this boy is my best friend and he is so easy to talk to. We were total strangers and now, we can't live without each other. I went from not trusting anyone to, only trusting him with anything. He's the only real friend I have, ever had.

We finally arrived to school and me and Jay said our goodbyes and wished each other good luck on out tests. I began to get nervous the second Jay left, but I knew I would do fine. I took a deep breath and headed to my classroom.

Once I got there the teacher handed us our tests and told us to begin. The first couple of minutes into the test all of my anxiety and stress went away. When I studied with Jay he made the material easy to understand, and when I read over the test I thought,

"Hey, I know this." I smiled to myself and began writing.

About and hour passed and I was almost done completing my test. Once I got to the last question I took a deep breath and began writing out the answer. I finally finished, but before I turned it in I went back and checked to see if I did them all and to see if I had any mistakes. I finally completed the test. I put down my pencil and got out of my seat and walked to the front of the room. I handed the paper to the teacher and walked quickly back to my seat. I had a few minutes to spare so I decided to just doodle in my notebook. I normally do this because I normally finish first.

I felt a huge weight being lifted of my shoulders once I handed the test in. It is all I have been thinking about for the past month. I looked up at the clock and then the bell rang. I smiled because it was time for me to head to lunch, which I was excited for. I gathered my books and headed to the cafeteria.

I was in line to get a water bottle and all a sudden I feel someones arms rap around me. I got scared for a moment because I did not know who it was. So I quickly pushed them away and turned around. There standing was Jay with his incredible bright smile and sparkling eyes. I took a deep sigh of relief.

"Jay you scared me." I said laughing

"Ha-ha sorry, so how did your test go?" He replied.

"Pretty good! I feel like I'm going to nail it. How about you? Was it hard?" I asked while grabbing and paying for a water.

"No, not really, I think I did pretty good. Now's the hard part, waiting." He said chuckling.

"I turned back to him and took a deep breathe.

"Yep..." We both headed to a lunch table and sat down. We talked and laughed and by the time we were done eating the bell rang. We both smiled at each other and stood up. We cleaned our spots and headed to out lockers.

It was finally time to go home.

The big day was tomorrow, or the dance with Jay.