The Page

"Jordan,

        She's the girl I look forward to seeing everyday. Her beautiful dark brown hair, the way it perfectly falls onto her face. They way it blows in the wind. Her bright blue eyes, the way they sparkled in the night sky, the way they told her story. And her smile... Her beautiful bright smile made everyday brighter, even when the sun doesn't shine. Seeing her smile brought butterflies to my stomach. Seeing her happy was all I needed. When she would be sad, I would be by her side to comfort her. I wanted to make her never feel sadness again. I woke up every day impatiently waiting to see her. She was the only person I needed to be happy. Her presence was the only thing I wanted. I've never wanted anything more in my life than her. Her laugh was music to my ears. Her laughter brought nothing, but joy to me. Hearing her laughter made me continuously smile. I would always smile when I was with her. She made me happy. She made me feel blessed. She made me become the person I am. She made me want nothing more, but her. She was the only thing I wanted. I never wanted to leave her side. I wanted to spend my life with her. I wanted to wake up every day next to her and make memories together... forever. She made me discover what love is. I learned that love isn't just wanting a person, but needing them. I need Jordan. I need her to be with me every step of the way. I need her when I think all hope is lost. I need her smile to brighten my day. I need her. I feel as if I don't have her, I'll die. I can never stop thinking about her. She's on my mind 24/7 and I can't seem to let her out. I need her to be mine. I want nothing, but for her to be happy. Jordan is the only person I look forward to seeing. I feel complete when I with her. I feel comfortable with her. I feel as if she makes me my 100% best self. It was the first time I saw her, I thought I've never seen anything so perfect. I saw that she was hurt and didn't want to talk. I thought hard that day, to either go to her or just walk away. I'm so glad I went to her. She has brought nothing but laughter, joy, and happiness to me. The day we became friends was the best day of my life. I didn't just become friends with her and talk. I grew with her, I cried with her, and I became strong with her. Jordan has been the reason I wake up everyday and work hard. She's the reason I keep going and smiling. I love Jordan. I want to love her for the rest of my life. I love her so much. I love Jordan more than anything and would do anything for her. Jordan... is the love of my life."