Jelena

Okay here it is. I don't like Jelena never have and never will. I'm done with this fandom calling one another fake and all this other shit. Both Justin and Selena split up the belieber fandom. Justin is dumb as fuck to keep going back to her. Or if it's for headline let's face it Selena always goes back to him when she needs something. Selena has not been in the news lately and the only time she is, is when Justin is involved. Selena is fading and we all know it.  Then we have people saying "THEY LOVE EATCH OTHER!"

Yes because you shade the ones you love, laugh in their face, kick them out, slap them in public, blame their own mistakes on one. Yes I can see Selena really loves him (Sarcasm).  Justin would chose Selena over his fans any day. It's sad if you don't see it but it's true. Justin has been emotionaly abuseive towards his fans. How so? You might be asking well when Justin tweeted "My beloved beliebers I'm retiring" We all cried and were really upset then he tweets lol. Then this Jelena crap that is emotional abuseive.  

"I don't like to rub it in their faces" ~Justin Bieber (Talking about his fans and Selena) 

Well Beliebers he says that but then he does it. Justin is a heartbrecker and nope he is not Selena's. Selena could careless about Justin. She just needs him for fame. Justin is our heartbreker. 

P.S I'm done with Justin so that means I'm done writing about him. Why should I write about someone I don't like? I'd find no enjoyment in it. I don't know I'll think about it but I'm taking a week off and then I'll tell you if I'm going to stay and write. If you want to yell at me and send me hate. My Twitter is @Gold_Sparkle. SEND THE HATE!

 JELENA IS FUCKED! :) Xoxoxo