Song Together

Tara's POV

Austin and I were just looking at each other for what felt like years. 

I finally relized what was going on.

T: "Ummm Austin can you please let me up?

A: "Oh yeah sorry."

He said while getting thrown out of his thoughts,  He then lifted me up.

T: "Thanks."

A: No problem."

Austin kept looking at me and I tried to look away but then came to the point that I had to look at him. He was smiling like a idiot.

T: "Why are you smiling at me?"

A: "Your perfect."

T: "Oh?" I said looking down confused.

T: "Can you stop? your making me uncomfortable."

A: "Sorry I like to admire perfect things."

T: "Well can you stop?"

A: "Yeah sorry."

T: "It's fine."

I walked past Austin and went to the booth and locked myself in there. I couldn't believe I just ran into him. I thought he was out of my life for good but he just had to come back in. I was finally over him and ready to forget what he did but then he pulls that shit. UGH I HATE HIM! I walked out of the booth and saw Scooter was talking to Austin. Austin smiled at me same as Scooter.

T: "Make him stop Scooter his being creepy."

S: "I have something to tell you."

T: "Okay? GO!" I said sitting on the front desk he was sitting at. 

S: "So my friend Austin here." He said pointing to Austin making me look at him and him having a dumb smile on his face that I wanted to slap off it. 

T: "What about him?'

S: "He would like to do a song with you!"

I looked at Austin then Scooter and smiled.

T: "No thanks."

I then walked out of the studio. 

I honesty can't believe Scooter would do that I mean he knew how heartbroken I was after everything that happened with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Unbreakable