Acting Weird

Just Tara's POV

So lately my Dad has been acting weird and i don't know why, I don't think it's about the whole me going to Austin's party and getting a part in a movie with him. I told him and he seemed really happy for me. I don't understand what's up with him.  

I woke up and looked at the time it was 8:24 in the morning and groaned. Why am I up so early. I decided to get up and get in the shower. After the shower I went and changed into yoga and a big grey sweater. I decided I would have a lazy day, I put  my hair in a pony and walked downstairs.

(Outfit) -----------> 

As soon as I got downstairs me Dad was in the living room. I walked over and sat on his lap. 

He kissed my head and smelt my hair.

J: "You smell good baby."

T: "Thanks Daddy." I say snuggling into his neck.

J: "Do you know what time Jai's plane land?"

T: "At 7:40 tonight"

J: "I'll drive you alright?"

T: "Sure."

J: "So what does my baby want for her 16th birthday?"

T: "A PUPPY!"

J: "Nope, not happening,  what else?"

T: "Nothing."

J: "Really? Most kids want a car or something big."

T: "Nope all I want is a puppy."

J: "Well that's not happening so."

T: "I hate you!" I said jokingly.

J: "No you don't! You love me. I'm your Daddy I raised you. You have to love me."

T: "I do love you."

J: "Good."

I then sat in his lap and hugged so both my legs were on both sides of him. My Dad started to tickle causing me to move back so my back was hitting his knees. He started attacking my face with kisses.

T: "Dad stop!"

J: "Say you love me."

T: "I love you!"

J: "good girl."

Just then my Dad's phone rang and he got up and left the room. There he goes again acting weird. I sighed. As soon as I was about to walk up the stairs someone knocked on the door. i went and opened the door and there was Madison Beer. 

T: "Hi" I smiled

M: "Hi" she said sweetly. 

T: "Can I help you?"

M: "Yeah I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hangout. I know we don't know each other that well but I thought it would be nice to make a new friend and get to know another."

T: "Oh yeah sure come on in."

M: "So I was thinking we could go shopping?"

T: "Sorry my boyfriend is coming to town and I really have to make sure everything is ready for him."

M: "I understand. So do you want to just hangout here?"

T: "Sure."

Madison and I went up to my room. 

Madison and I were sitting on my bed laughing at vines and making fun of the kid who was getting hit in the head with the basketball. 

M: "He is so weird!" 

T: "It's the crack kid." 

M: "He looks like he's on crack." 

I looked at the time and saw it was 7:20. I can't believe Madison and I had been watching vines all day. She's actually really nice i don't know what people mean when they say shes mean.

T: "I don't mean to be rude Madison but you have to go now. I gotta go and pick up Jai from the airport." 

M: "Oh I understand. Text me when you can alright?"

T: 'I will! Thanks for hanging out with me today."

M: 'no problem thanks for having me."

Madison then left my room and I heard the door shut. 

J: "Tara we gotta go and get Jai."

T: "Alright coming."

As soon as we got to the airport my Dad and i where waiting for Jai. When I saw Jai I smiled and waved to him. He was walking towards me and fell down. He  started to laugh and I started to laugh at how dumb he looked. 

Madison's POV

I left Tara's house and smiled to myself. I can't believe it was that easy to get her to hangout with me. I can't wait for my plan. I plan on taking Jai away from her and then the label will drop her. This going to be perfect.