Opening Up

Tara's POV

" I can't believe he wanted me to do a song with that little asshole!" I yelled to my Dad.

Justin: "Honey calm down."

Tara: "I will not calm down Dad! Your dumbass manger wanted me to do a song with my ex boyfriend! Do you not remember he wanted me for fame!?"

Justin: "Honesy I undertand where your coming from. I mean Selena used me for fame and I thought I was in love with her.But-"

Tara: "Dad what the fuck are you talking about? You always go back to her. Your blind as fuck!"

Justin: "Excuse me?

Tara: "You heard me, YOUR BLIND AS FUCK!"

Justin: "Go to your room."

Tara: "Don't tell me what to do."

Justin: "I am your father I will tell you what to do as long as you live under my roof."

Tara: "Haha your so funny. Your not even my real Dad."

Justin: "What did you just say?"

Tara: "God I forgot your deaf too. I said YOUR NOT EVEN MY REAL DAD!"

I then turned around with a smirk.

I went up to my room and slammed the door. 

How the fuck does he know how I feel? I mean I guess I do but I'm not being like him taking back my ex. And he had it worse. I mean Slutena would kick him out of her house, slapped him in public, shade him left and right and clam she was never in love. I mean my Dad deserves better then that slut. I mean slut is in here name. Ugh Whatever. Again I wouldn't be dumb like him. I WILL NOT TAKE AUTSTIN BACK. And I will not do a god damn song with him. I think I should tell Jai about my run in with Austin. But I can't. He'll get jealous. That's the one thing I don't like about Jai is that he get's jealous easily and it get's bad. He clams he woundn't get that way if I would just open up and not keep things secret. You see Austin doesn't know about my abuse as a child.

FLASHBACK: 

Tara: "DADDY STOP!"

My Dad was hitting me again. Mommy couldn't do anything. He kept hitting me till I was bleeding. There was blood on the floor. I couldn't stop crying. I had cuts all over my body. My Daddy was laughing like a demon. He lifted me up and brought me to the bathroom and placed me in a hot bathtub for 30 minutes so I could feel the pain. I was still crying. After that my daddy got some achole and poured it all over me so the achole could go into my cuts. I screamed in pain.

Tara: "MOMMY HELP!!!! HELP!"

Dad: "Shut the fuck up you little shit."

My Dad then put me in a robe. My Mom was waiting outside of the bathroom.

Mom: "Where are you taking her?"

Dad: "None of your god damn business Annie."

Mom: "YES IT IS!" Give me her now!"

That was the first time my Mommy stood up. 

Dad: "What?"

Mom: "You heard me! Give her to me now!"

My Dad was shocked but handed me over.

My Mother hugged me and kissed me over and over again.

Mommy: "i love you Tara Boo." 

END OF FLASHBACK

Tears rolled down my face. I still remember that night like it was only yesterday. 

My Dad doesn't even know all the stories. 

But the one person who does know my stories is Austin.