Haters Going To Hate

Cameron's POV

I can't believe Tara said yes. I was expecting her to turn me down big time. But shes giving me a chance. I have to prove to her that I do love her and I'm not going to hurt her like the last guy. 

I've been reading about Tara on the internet and I came across a few hate pages about us. I started to read what they were posting.

'Cara is dumb as f****'

'Wtf is this Cara shit?'

'Tara should have just stay with Jai'

'Jai is hurting because of that slut.'

'Why can't Tustin come back?'

'Cara? I hate it. TAI FOR LIFE!'

'I hate Cameron'

@Caraisfakeasfuck: 'Cameron doesn't no shit on how to treat Tara.'

My blood was boiling. I decided to comment.

'@Caraisfakeasfuck and like Jai and Austin know?'

I then posted on twitter saying,

'You guys don't have any idea'

I then locked my phone and went over to Nashs.

Tara's POV

Right now I'm at my Calvin photo shoot. I decided to go on twitter and see what was going on. I saw that my fans keeps taging me in the same photo. I looked and saw that it was a comment my fan made and Cameron commented on. 

@Caraisfakeasfuck: 'Cameron doesn't no shit on how to treat Tara.'

Cameron: '@Caraisfakeasfuck and like Jai and Austin know?'

I then went to @Caraisfakeasfuck's account and saw all the hate she was getting. She posted

'Thanks to Cameron I get so much hate now.'

'I'm done being a Taraeter'

It broke my heart reading her tweet.

I then posted on a twitlonger on my twitter say.

' "You guys have no idea." I have been heartbroken so many times and it hurts so much. I promise you Cameron is a great guy. Cameron makes me happy and Cara is going to be around for awhile. Tustin and Tai are over and I'm never going back. I told myself many times that everything happens for a reason. I don't want to get into what happened to my failed relationships. But know that I'm still healing from the last ones. I have forgiven and forgotten what they have done but I have to move on. I think you guys should too. I love you all so so so much. You ara always here for me and I'm always here for you. Xoxo Stay strong! NEW MUSIC COMING SOON!' 

My fans don't know this yet. But my new album is called 'My Everything' and it's about hate and my broken heart, relationships and more. I'm going to start opening up to my fans more. It's time they know who I really am.