Bring Back The Feels

Tara's POV

It's been almost a week since Jai and I broke up. I've actually been out and around town. Jai went back home so I could walk around the town and be sad if I really wanted too. But I wasn't sad. I was hurt. I thought what Jai and I had was real. I guess I was wrong. I haven't talk to Madison either. I'm not mad at Madison. I have no reason to be. Madison wasn't the one in a relationship cheating. It was Jai.

Right now I was getting ready to go and hangout with Austin and a few of his friends. I had tight skinny jeans and a white belly shirt that showed my bellybutton and a black leather jacket. With black boots with my hair curled. I looked at myself in the mirror and I admired myself. I smiled. I looked hot. Why would a guy ever want to cheat on me? I thought to myself for a little while longer and when I heard the door bell ring. I ran down the stairs and my Dad opened the door.

"AUSTIN!" I jumped into his arms. 

A: "Bae!" He said laughing. 

Justin: "Have her home by midnight."

A: "Will do sir."

Justin: "Austin I mean it."

A: "Alright."

Austin then put me down and we headed towards his car.

As soon as I got into the car and Cameron (Dallas) freaked out.

Cameron: "DID YOU SEE MY TWEETS TO YOU?!"

"No?" I laughed.

Nash: "He's been tweeting you for the past 3 days none stop saying how much he loves you."

Cameron then hit Nash.

Nash: "He thinks your hot!"

Cameron: "SHUT UP!"

Nash and I laughed.

Austin: "Well you can't have her."

Cameron: "Why not?"

Austin: "Shes mine." He flashed me a smile. 

I looked down and blushed. I had this feeling in my stomach. I wasn't sure what the feeling was. 

All of us ended up going to the beach for the day. 

Cameron: "Tara come on let's go in the water!"

Austin: "No shes good where she is."

I was sitting between Austins legs in the sand listening to him tell me about how he wrote some songs from his Album. 

Cameron: "Come on!" 

Tara: "Austin I'm going to go in the water with Cameron for a little bit."

Austin: "Alright I'll just hang with Nash."

Nash: "Dude if you put our names together we would be Nustin!"

Tara: "I'm sorry but that sounds like a name of a sex toy."

Austin started to laugh.

Nash: "How so?"

Tara: "It just does I mean, Austin ask me what sex toy I use."

Austin: "What sex toy do you use Tara?"

Tara: "I use a nustin."

Nash: "Stop comapring mine and Austins relationship to sex."

Tara: "Whatever I'm going in the water with Cameron."

Nash: "DON'T GET RAPPED!"

Austin then hit Nash on the side of the head. I giggled and walked away. 

"Hey Cameron!" I yelled.

Cameron was already in the water. He looked up and smiled.

C: "It's about time!"

Cameron ran up to me and picked me up bridle style and ran towards the water.

"NO NO NO!" I screamed.

Cameron: "YES YES YES!"

We then got in the water and he had me in. I quickly jumped up on his waist because of how cold it was.

Cameron smirked at me.

C: "It sounded like we had sex."

T: "Oh my god your so perverted like all of them."

C: "Haha sorry, I'm honestly not."

I giggled into his neck.

C:"Hey Tara?"

T: "Yeah?"

C: "Are you and Austin a thing?"

I looked over at Austin and looked back at Cameron.

T: "Honestly I liked Austin, but I don't see us getting back together. I think he's a amazing friend and I love that about him. But there is nothing romantic going on with us."

C: "So does that mean your on the market?"

T: "Ummmm"

C: "I know it hasn't been long, I mean the break up with you and Jai but I really like you."

T: "Awww Cameron."

C: "Would you maybe go out with me sometime? Maybe we could make 'Cara' real."

T: "Oh goodness!" I laughed.

Cameron laughed as well.

T:"I guess so why not?"

C: "REALLY!? THANK YOU!" He then hugged me tight.

T: "Haha no problem."

C: "I knew that my dream/ tweet would come true."

T: "Huh? Tweet?"

C: "Yeah I tweeted you before I met you. It said."

'@TaraBieber when I'm rich and famous we will be together.'

T: "Oh? I REMEMBER THAT TWEET!"

C: "You do?"

Tara: "Yeah and I responded with"

'@CameronDallas why would I want to date someone rich and famous?'

C: "YOU REMEMBER!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So hey guys I've been really busy but I've found time to read and respond to some of the comments. I honestly love reading them. I try and not focus on the hate that much but I mean its there I can see it. I feel like I spend to much time defending myself from some hater who doesn't even know me. Like seriously. I don't know why they take the time to leave comments and read my book it only makes it more popular. I could careless about haters. HATERS GOING TO HATE! Anyways I don't know when I'll update but I'll try. Xoxox #whyyougottabesorude