Figuring Myself Out

Tara's POV

So 'My Everything' drops in 3 days and I can't wait. I already released problem. It's been number 1 on the billboards chart for 3 weeks straight

Cameron and I have been hanging out a lot lately but my fans and Jai's keeping giving him hate.  

I decided to go on Twitter and tweet,

'My loves i havn't been on in a few days. How are you my lovely's?'

I then saw Jai tweeted something to me a day ago.  It was a tweet log.

'I know she hates me. I know she wants nothing to do with me. I get it. You all miss Tai. I mis Tai too. But we need to move on. It's been awhile. Her and I have no contact anymore. I messed up. It wasn't her. I cheated on her. I hurt her. I ruined us. It wasn't her and it wasn't Cameron. It was me. So don't think that she left me for Cameron. Don't think like that.  She found someone who makes her smile. Cameron know  when you hold her hand hold on tight, you are holding my everything.'

I was in tears after reading that. It was his fault. He caused all of this. I then looked more at my notifications.

'@TaraBieber needs to get her shit together and relize @JaiBrooks1 is sorry.'

 '@TaraBieber needs to take back @JaiBrooks1' 

'Let @TaraBieber do what she wants'

'@TaraBieber and @CameronDallas are life'

'Let Cara be'

'Now everyone knows the truth, it was all @JaiBrooks1 fault not @TaraBieber's'

'@JaiBrooks is a asshole'

'@JaiBrooks probably made it all that shit up to save @TaraBieber's ass' 

'All this time I thought it was @TaraBiebers fault.'

Then I saw my Dad tweet......

'Don't believe everything you see in the headlines.....' 

I retweeted him and tweeted to him

' @JusitnBieber Let them Hate. Us Bieber's are strong.' 

@JustinBieber: "That's right baby girl you keep your head up'

@TaraBieber: "I will Daddy, you and my fans keep me going xxx' 

I then logged off and went downstairs. 

Justin: "Hey baby."

I then went and hugged him. 

Justin: "You seem stressed."

"I am Daddy."

Justin: "Whats bothering you?"

"The Jai thing."

Justin: "Baby I went through the same thing with Selena. I got her out of my life before I adopted you. I felt if I gave love to someone else It would help."

Tara: "But Daddy I'm giving my love to Cameron, You and Ophelia." 

Justin: "Give more love to the fans."

Tara: "Why?"

Justin: "Their there for you all the time."

Tara: "Dad all they do is judge me."

Justin: "They are not judging you. Your haters are. Your fans love you. You remember your new song on your album?"

Tara: Yeah?"

Justin: "Baby they don't understand."

Tara: "Your right. They'll get how I feel when my album drops."

Justin: "Well I gotta go to a meeting."

Just then his phone rang. 

He sighed heavily. 

"Daddy who is it?"

Justin: "No one love."

I gave him a confused look.

Justin: "I'm going to take a quick shower then I'm leaving, okay?"

"Alrighty."

 He then placed his phone down and kissed the top of my head. 

He then went up the stairs and I heard his door shut. 

I walked over to his phone and it vibrated.

I unlocked his phone and saw the text

'You can't keep me away from Tara forever.' 

I was confused who is this person? And what do they mean 'you can't keep me away from Tara forever?'

It then vibarted again.

'I know you saw the message Justin. You have to let her meet me. I'm her Mother for goodness sake'

I was in shock. I was frozen. I couldn't move. My mother want to meet me? I then looked to see if Justin was coming. I then texted her saying

'Alright fine you can meet her. Be at the door to the topshop.'

'Alright I'll be there :)' 

I then grabbed my bag and started to walk to the topshop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Comment what you thought. And go checkout my new stories please!! Xoxox :) LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH! <3