Cara or Tustin or Tai?

Tara's POV

Cameron: "So I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go go-carting?"

T: "Sure sounds like fun." I smiled at Cameron's amazing features.

Cameron is the sweetiest thing in the whole world.

Alot of his fans don't like me and send me hate but my Dad said not to let it get to me and shake it off.

Since I've been receiving a lot of hate lately from Cameron's fans, Austins, and haters in all. I decided to write the song 'Shake It Off"

It basicly about how the haters are going to hate and to shake it off.

Cameron is the first one to hear it same with my Dad. I showed them at the same time. 

I've been hangingout with Cameron a lot latly and I really like him but Austin is still on my back about shit. 

Austin keeps saying that he wants to work on our relationship and that he still has feelings for me. A part of me still likes him but doesn't want to be hurt. I still have feelings for Jai. When I went on the Ellen show last week she asked if it was true that 'Tai' was over. I confirmed that it was true and I didn't feel like getting into it. It's not that I would start crying. I could care less. But it's embarrassing that I got cheated on. It makes me feel small and not good enough. Anyway Jai and I haven't talked he's sent me a few text but I don't respond. I feel like if I date Cameron I'm just going to get hurt again.

(skip to night)

I was laying on the couch with my Dad. I was actually on top of him. 

I was laying on my Dads chest while he played with my hair. 

Justin: "Hey Tara?"

"Yeah Daddy?"

Justin: "Are you Cameron dating?"

"No why?" I asked lifting my head.

Justin: "I was just wondering. Is 'Cara' going to happen?"

"I don't know Dad."  I spoke with a little attudi. 

Justin: "Well is 'Tai' or 'Tustin' happening or going to happen?"

"Are you calling me a slut?"

Justin: "No baby no!" 

"Sounds like it."

Justin: "It's just I think you should take a break from boys. Their know good."

"Yeah I know Dad."

Justin: "You write amazing songs when your hurt it's just I don't want to see it happen again."

"Yeah I know Dad. Anyways I'm tired. I'm going to bed."

Justin: "Alright night babygirl."

I then walked up the stairs and went to my room and got on my Mac laptop and sat on my bed. I heard my Dad stomp up the stairs. He was on the phone.

"I told you, you shouldn't call here.'

'I get it, but shes not ready to meet you."

'yeah I know.'

'I understand'

'Listen I know whats best for her and she doesn't need to meet you. It's better this way alright?'

'Alright now please be safe. I promise you can meet someday. Just not now.'

He then mumbled something's.

I walked out of my room and he slammed his door shut so I couldn't hear.

When I got down the stairs there was a knock on the door.

I went and answered and Austin was at the door.

'Oh hi Austin." I smiled.

Austin: "Tara, you know the song 'Till I find you'?"

'Yeah?"

Austin: "Thats about you."

Austin: "Tara baby, love, swetheart, I need you in my life. I see you and Cameron getting close and then rumors about this thing called 'Cara'. And I feel hurt and jelous. Please tell me you love me too. please tell you miss me as much as I miss you. Tell me you need me. I promise you I will never hurt you again. I never mean't too. I can't get you out my mind."

"Austin I-"

Ausitn: "Please, Please, tell me you feel the same."

"I'm sorry."

Austin: "I knew it. you know what. Go and be the little slut you are. Break up and get a new boyfriend. Whatever!"

I then started to tear up.

Austin then shook his head with tears in his eyes and left. I shut the door. I went to the kitchen and made myself hot coco and cried. I went and put on gossip girl and took a picture of the coco and gossip girl and posted it on instagram with the caption 

'Even when I'm sad and crying, gossip girl and coco know how to make me feel better' 

After about a hour there was a knock on the door again. I opened it and there was Cameron.

Cameron: "Who do I have to beat up? Who made you sad babygirl." he then hugged me. 

"It's nothing."

Cameron:  "It was something, your losing tears"

Cameron then picked me and brought me pack to the couch and sat me down. He then took my coco and drank some. 

Tara: "Thats mine!"

Cameron: "Sharing is caring."

Tara:" Shut up." I laughed.

Cameron and I ended up cuddling the whole night watching gosiip girl. 

At 2 in the morning Cameron woke me up.

Cameron: "Wake up."

"NO!"

Cameron: "I need to ask you something."

"What?"

Cameron: "Will you Tara Bieber be my girlfriend?"

I smiled and cuddled closer to him and nodded my head.

"Yes" I whispered. 

Cameron then kissed the top of my head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I had to let 'Cara' happen...........I start school in two days.....so slow updates