Prologue

*Flashback*

"Mane you still lyin ta me, Bri was right about you."

"Right about me! what the fuck does that mean."

August shook his head and laughed,"It ain't obvious?"

"You know what August if you feel like I lied to you go ahead, but don't come in my damn office talkin out the side of your neck!"

"Tuh whatever Lo fuck outta here wit ya lyin ass, and go fuck Keenon too." He said those words so easily without flinching. I balled up my fist and looked him in the eyes.

"Just leave August, don't ever speak to me again, I'm done."

"Yeah whatever ma, be done."

*Flashback Over*

August was sitting across from me on the couch, I was sitting Indian style playing with my nails. He scooted over to me,"Look at me Lo."

I wouldn't look up, he grabbed my chin forcing me to look into his eyes."I'm sorry I ain't wanna believe ya, I fucked up okay."

I stayed silent waiting for him to continue to talk,"I know now how right ya was and I wanna make it up to ya, I love ya baby girl."

In my head I was shouting at him for being so dumb, it took me moving and leaving him to realize how right I was and how much we loved each other. But things were moving on they were changing, why now?

"Talk ta me Lauren, please."

I sighed and pulled away from him,"What do you want me to say August, you hurt me."

"Then I'mma make it up ta ya, I don't wanna loose you again."

August pulled me onto his lap and kissed my lips, I wanted to pull away but I couldn't. This was the moment I had been waiting for since the first day we met each other. I placed my hands on his face deepening the kiss.

"So we good ma, ya love a yungin again." August pulled away chuckling.

"I never stopped." I pecked his lips.

August looked into my eyes,"I love ya too then."

My face began to turn red, I mean this was perfect but Keenon,"August..."

"I fucked up by not bein wit you when I had the chance but I'm keepin ya this time."

I kissed August again, he had such plump lips that I'd always wanted to feel. Now I had my chance and they were addictive. I pulled away looking into his chocolate brown eyes, but only seeing Keenon's face. I removed myself from his lap and knew this was all wrong, this was never right but it's what I had wanted since the beginning of out friendship.

"Let me love you Lauren, gimme that chance." August pulled me back kissing me deep and passionately, something I never thought was inside of him. I could tell he wanted this. But did I want this, like I had wanted it before?

--------------------------------

Feedback, comments, always willing to read em! 😬