8

Lauren's pov

The door slammed shut, I turned around and there stood Draya looking at me with her arms folded over her chest. I tried to brush past her to goto my room but she moved directly in front of me stopping me in my tracks.

"So your not going to tell me what that was all about."

I stayed quiet making sure to not make any eye contact,"Lauren I know you hear me."

"Draya it's not that serious really."

"He kissed you, that's not right."

"It's not like I tried to babe, just drop it I'm not even worried about him."

"Good, don't get wrapped up in all of that okay." I nodded and made my way passed her. This whole situation was so stressful. The thought of knowing about Bri, and now Aug kissing me. It just seemed like never ending drama. All I wanted right now was a few drinks and some dick. Who's to say how tonight might end though.

:::::::::::::

I sipped on my Armarretto Ciroc and swayed my hips to the beat of "smoke, Drink, Break Up." I had just about 3 drinks already and I was working on drinking another one. The club was hella packed with a bunch of groupies for Aug of course. The dj was playing all my jams and the whole place was lit. Draya and I stood in August's VIP section chilling and talking up until she noticed the number of drinks I had already drank.

"Lo slow down on the drinks ma." Draya pulled the drink from my hand before I sipped it again, I was feeling lit and I didn't care about anything. The music right now was all that mattered, no drama no nothing.

"Chill Draya." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the drink, taking another sip.

"You chill, that shit is gonna catch up to you and I'm not trying to baby sit you tonight." .

"I'm not asking you to babysit me hun, I can't handle my own. Just have fun okay."

I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"What's good baby girl." I smiled and turned in Keenon's arms. He leaned in for a kiss and I met him half way, I deepened it and pulled away tuggin on his bottom lip.

"Damn-" Keenon began to speak but I cut him off.

"Draya meet Keenon."

"Hey boo." Draya was still trying to get over the kiss I shared with Keenon, she shook it off though she still side eyed me.

"What's good ma."

"You better be treating my girl right, especially tonight hun."

Keenon chuckled and grabbed my ass trying to be slick,"Of course, this my baby right here." He bit his lip and nodded.

"Mhmm...I'mma leave y'all alone, Lo be good."

"Where you going?" I asked her confused.

"I'mma head back to the hotel or my place, I don't want to be a third wheel."

"You sure?"

"Yes I'll text you okay, and be safe I know that liquors bound to hit you soon." Draya walked off leaving Keenon and I by ourselves. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap.

He got moved in close to my ear and began speaking, "I see ya got sexy for me, just like I asked." Keenon squeezed my ass making me bite my lip.

"It wasn't for you Keenon." I teased, he only chuckled and placed a kiss on my neck.

"Ya ain't gotta lie ma, I know ya feelin a niqqa."

"Believe what you want baby."

Keenon's POV

Damn Lauren looking too good. Got a nigga on hard an shit. I couldn't wait to get her fine ass alone. Lauren always looked good, the way her dress hugged her curves, and the smile that graced her lips. Baby girl was what any niqqa in the club wish that had. Every now and then I'd catch somebody checkin her out but shit I wasn't worried Lauren was all up on me just as much as I was on her.

"What you thinking bout baby" she whispered seductively in my ear

"The things I would do to you." I replied while winking. She giggled but little does she know, I was serious. Eventually after exchanging a few more words, August began to speak on the microphone as he hit the stage.

August's POV

"I know some of y'all may already know but if not..." I paused overlooking the audience. I took a sip of the bottle a rozay and continued on."My name is August Alsina, and I wanna thank y'all for comin to chill wit a real niqqa."

A few girls yelled out some thangs and screamed makin a yungin blush, damn hearing the crowd cheering had me hype. LA always showed love. A yungin was faded and in my zone. I drank a lil more from the bottle of Rozay and based it to twin. I turned around and started singin catchin everybody off guard.

"I Love The Way you keep them heels on

Hair Ain't yours but it's paid For and it's real long

Show them tattoos when you switch it up

With your J's on

And you got an ass so fat that I can't help but to Feel On."

As I was singing and looking into the crowd, I spotted Lauren and that clown ass nigga. I got heated seeing him grabbing and feeling all on her in public an shit. She was clearly drunk cause the Lauren I know wouldn't go for that shit. I was tempted to call the nigga out in the middle of performing but once I looked up again, Lauren was gone. Hell na something ain't right...

:::::::::::::::::

"I need the whole bottle damn!" My emotions were all over the place by now after the show I couldn't stop drinkin, Bri was trying to distract me but it was't workin I was too gone.

"Baby what's wrong with you?" She sat on my lap kissing on me.

"Bri get the fuck up off me."

"Fuck you."

Bri hopped off my lap and left out with twin, shit I ain't care either. I took it to the head this time with a bottle of Hennessey. Chris was chilllin next to me watching some hoe twerk, I just shook my head and pushed my shades up and continued drinking. No regrets tonight.