13

Keenon's POV

Lauren stopped at the front door and answred her phone. All the excitement and shit I had seen in her was gone and she stood there quitely fo' a second.

"August?" I ain't gone front after that shit that happened a few months ago with August shit ain't been the same, August didn't just stop speaking to Lauren but the niqqa cut me off too. It ain't like I care but that shit stuck ta Lauren, she ain't say none but I could see it in her face, and if not before hell that shit was obvious right now.

"Baby girl who ya talkin too."

"No one Kee, I can't talk right now bye." She hung up in that niqqa's face but didn't make eye contact with me. She stepped outside the house and walked over to my Bentley. Shit this wasn't gon be good fa me.

I locked up and walked over to the drivers side and hopped in, Lauren was quiet and just looked out the window.

"You good Lo?"

She turned over to look at me,"Yeah baby."

"Ya still want Bossa Nova's?"

Lauren nodded and pecked my lips. Shit ain't feel right at this point. She stayed quiet the whole entire ride.

I placed my hand in her lap and grabbed her hand she just looked at me but stayed quiet.

"Lo talk ta me baby girl."

"About."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm good baby."

"That niqqa Aug got you feelin some type a way."

Lauren sighed,"Its just weird he called and how do you know it was him."

"Cause I just know."

"Well whatever I'm fine okay." I nodded and pulled up to a parking spot. I cut the engine off and Lo and I both hopped out. I made my way over to her and gripped her waist grabbin her ass.

"Mmm G stop." Lauren whined and pushed my hand away.

"G, ya Neva call me that baby."

"So what, but forreal stop grabbing on me." I had found my way back to her ass, Lauren and I both chuckled and I kissed her on the neck leading to her lips.

"Your gonna make me not wanna eat and just go home."

"Tho'in pussy at me is not gonna work, especially wit Bossa Nova's."

Lauren pouted but I guided her into the already packed restaurant. We stood around waiting until we were seated. Lauren this time kept messin wit me kissing me behind my ear tryna leave hickey's all on my neck.

"Lo." I looked at her and she laughed.

"I'm playin baby." I shook my head until a hostess came over to seat us. We sat outside overlooking the whole sunset strip. Bossa Nova was one of the spots right now. They had the best brazillian food. Usually a niqqa like me would be over at Five Guys or somethin helll or even back in Inglewood gettin Phillips BBQ but nah not today. Lauren and I ordered our food and I sat across from her watching her scroll down on her cell phone.

"So you not gon talk ta me."

Lauren looked up from her cell phone then looked back down and put it away in her purse."What's good Kee."

"I wanna talk to my baby girl." Laure smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Well talk to me."

August's POV

"What's good Kay."

"Uncle Aug you look sad." I sat in my car facetimin Kay Kay. She was at home on the Ipad I bought her. Her sisters were having a sleepover so I stayed on for a lil to talk to her.

"I'm not babeh I just miss ya that's all."

"I miss you too unle Aug." I smiled, Kay always made me smile.

"Umm..Uncle Aug."

"Yeah."

"When you comin ta visit me."

"Ta New Orleans, I don't know babeh."

Kay Kay and her sisters were out in New Orleans with Chandra, it was there summer vacation right now so they were spending a few months out there. I missed my family like crazy but thos tour shit was no jike and now I gotta deal with the stress of a cheatin ass hoe.

"Aww." Kay kay pouted.

"I'll try ight, I'mma let you go ight."

"Okay, bye uncle Aug."

"I luh ya."

"Love you too." She clicked off and I was still sitting in my car frustrated. I drove around for awhile until I came back to my crib and Bri's car was gone. I got out hitting the locks. Shit had me stressd out knowing this bitch played me like that. And Lauren didn't even want to speak to me, I don't blame her but shit I really needed to speak to her and apologize for everything.

I stepped into my apartment and everything of hers was gone. I sat back on my couch and pulled out a pre-rolled blunt from the box I kept on my end table. I sparked it up and smoked for the rest of the day, answering no phone calls, messages, nothing.