12

Lauren's POV

"Mmm..."

"Wake ya ass up."

"Keenon..." I whined feeling Keenon peck my lips and and kiss on my neck. I was sleeping to good but he was ruining it by pulling me out of it.

"Ight, I guess I can wake ya up wit breakfast in bed." I smirked wth my eyes still closed, finallly this niqqa was going to leave me alone! I felt the covers shift a little and keenon part my legs open, I jumped up quick wondering what the hell his Krazy ass was doing.

"What the hell!"

"Breakfast in bed baby, let me eat up." Keenon licked his lips trying to part my legs open again.

"I'm up baby stop!" Keenon crawled up to me and kissed my lips,

"I knew that shit would work."

I hit his arm,"That's not funny."

"Whateva go get dressed, I'm takin ya ass out and don't try tho'in pussy at me either!"

I pouted a little but that didn't phase him,"What I say!" Keenon slapped my thigh and I did as he said. I grabbed the bed sheets and walked over to the bathroom. He was still eyeing me and I dropped the bed sheets down to my feet.

"Aren't you coming Kee?" I turned to him biting my lip. Keenon stood up to walk over to the bathroom, he was about to step in but I shut the door in his face.

"Why you playin!" I laughed and turned the shower on.

"Watch Lo, I'ma tear that ass up, worse than I did last night."

August's POV

I woke up to Bri holding onto my waist, I moved from underneath her and sat at the edge of the bed just rubbing my face with my hands. Today it was all finna be over with her. Lyin as bitch got me lookin stupid.

"Baby?" Bri woke up she sounded a it grogy.

"Don't say that shit ta me."

"What's wrong baby."

I stood up, Bri was pissing me off just by being around me. It's sad how much this bitch was acting, can't trust nobody these days.

"August baby-"

"Bri what the fuck I say, shit I know ya cheatin on me save that shit."

Bri sat up in her spot but didn't speak."Look get ya shit and go fuckin fake ass bitch got me over here wastin money on you. You ain't nothin but a greedy ass hoe!"

"August I'm sorry I wanted to tell you but I couldn't." I shook my head this bitch was really pushing it.

"Just leave bitch, 'fore I do some worse!" Bri got up and started packin her shit, I ain't wanna watch so I threw on some sweats, and a V-neck and grabbed my keys. I had to leave out shit had my mind spinnin.

I hopped in my Range Rover and realized I ain't have nowhere ta go. I would've went to...Lauren but. I started banging my hands against the steering wheel growing angrier and angrier. I got played and in the midst of it all I lost my best friend, and probably the only girl who was ever loyal too me.

Keenon's POV

"So where you takin me?" I looked over at Lauren, she was chillin lookin out the window.

"Ta my Krib, I gotta change my clothes."

"I've never seen your place before."

"I know it."

"You gon be ove my place a lot too." Lauren looked over at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Really now?"

"Mhmm cookin a niqqa breakfast in nothin but my T-shirt on."

"Oh barefoot and pregnant too huh?" I shot Lauren a Krazy ass look, she laughed and kissed my cheek.

"I'm playin baby, I don't need any type of babies yet."

"Yeah betta not."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

"So this is your place..." Lauren walked around my room touchin the shit I had on my dresser.

"Yeah quit touchin shit."

"Why you hidin something?"

"Yeah I am actually." Lauren kissed heer teeth and rolled her eyes. I stepped out of the closet fixing my gold watch on my wrist. Lauren was sitting on my bed at this point.

"When you gon move in wit me Lo."

"Never." Since the day I found out she was movin ta Cali I wanted her ta move in wit a niqqa but she wasn't feelin it. Mainly because the tour life was startin up and Lo didn't want to be stuck in a big house all alone.

"Whatever, I'm ready ta go."

"Where we goin?"

"Bossa Nova's." Lauren squealed and grabbed her cell phone, she hopped of my bed and ran past me out the door.

"Fat ass."

"You like my fat ass baby don't stunt on me."

Her ass was always eatin some, she needed to kook more for a niqqa but I ain't trippin it'll come.

August's POV

The phone rang but she ain't pick up yet, I sat in my Range Rover figuring out who to talk to or call and I was still stuck on Lauren. I know she wouldn't want ta talk to me after what happened but I really needed my best friend right now. She was the only person I could really talk too. I dialed her number one more time and waited.

"...Hello?"

"August." I smiled hearing her voice.