10

Lauren's POV

3 Months Later

"That's the last box Lo."

"Thanks for helping."

"Yeah whatever I'm just glad I got my bestie back!" Draya ran over and hopped on my back.

"Okay okay bitch go hop on Orlando or some!" Draya laughed and hopped back down.

"I will, all night!" she started twerking and I couldn't help but laugh at her foolishness. My laugh was cut short when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller I.D and started cheesing.

"Hey baby." I spoke into the phone trying to be seductive.

"What's good, what you doin right now?"

"Moving in the new apartment, I miss you."

"I miss you too baby girl."

"Keenon..."

"What baby?"

"When are you coming back out here..." I looked over my shoulder to see if Draya was paying attention.

"Why baby ya feenin." My face turned red and I tried to hide my face as if he could see me.

"No...yeah."

"I'll be there ta please ya just wait on it, I'll fu-" Draya snatched my phone and laughed at what Keenon finished saying.

"I hope not cause Orlando would be pretty pissed off Keenon!" I shook my head and snatched my phone.

"I'm sorry baby DRAYA, was trying to be funny." We all laughed and I eyed Draya.

"It's coo baby, I gotta go though I'ma call ya tonight ight."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too."

I hung up the phone and mushed Draya only to make her laugh some more,"I'm sorry sissy you know I had to.

"Yeah yeah."

"Speaking of that, Orlando is home for a few weeks so I need to go."

"Ight call me later."

"Kae." Draya grabbed her purse and keys and left out. I plopped down on my brand new couch and started going through my twitter feed. I retweeted a few things until I saw August's name on my feed. That instantly brought back too many memories. After what happened the last time I was out here a lot had changed. August and I stopped talking, I moved back to Cali to help Draya out with her clothing line, I ended up getting with Keenon, and August stayed with Bri.

I could remember it like it was yesterday, the day I quit and August and I stopped talking.

*Flashback*

"Yeah, he's coming by today I'm gonna let him know."

"Let me know what?" I looked over and saw August in the doorway of my office.

"I gotta go, yeah he's here."

"Love you too Draya."

I hung up the phone and sighed,"August-"

"Nah let me get this shit out first ight."

"Fine."

"I trusted you ya know, like when we became friends I had a certain standard for you and I expected ya ta live up ta it." Whatever August was saying made know sense to me but I let him continue.

"Lo I ain't think you'd eva lie ta me but ya did."

"Okay I'm sorry what the fuck are you talking about?"

He chuckled and shook his head,"Mane you still lyin ta my face, Bri was right about ya." Wow this niqqa really had the nerve to call me a liar. And Bri was the one cheating on his ass. I rubbed my teples and shook my head.

"You know what August if you feel like I lied to you go ahead, but don't come in my damn office talkin out the side of your neck!"

"Tuh whatever Lo fuck outta here wit ya lyin ass, and go fuck Keenon too." He said those words so easily without flinching. I balled up my fist and looked him in the eyes.

"Just leave August, don't ever speak to me again, I'm done."

"Yeah whatever ma, be done."

*Flashback Over*

After hearing August say those words I didn't tell him I was leaving, I just packed up and left like it was nothing. And as for my relationship with Keenon, we started talking again and things were good, real good. That boy was crazy about me and I loved it, no games, no bullshit. Just good sex, good lovin, shit and good head. Keenon was my everything at the moment.

August's POV

Shit another late night gome from the studio, things lately have been real hard and I ain't have nobody ta talk to since...shakin my damn head. I walked into the house and threw my keys onto the table.

"Bri!" I called out as I walked into my bedroom, there was a note on my pillow as usual. Lately I barely saw Bri, she was always out workin, or with ha lil girlfriends.

"Hey baby I'm out working tonight, I didn't have time to cook but I'm sure you probably ate anyway, I'll see you in the morning.

Love, Bri"

I crumpled up the note and threw it in the trash, I think I should've listened to Lauren when I had the chance, cause a bitch had me fucked up right about now. Shits been addin up but I ain't wanna believe it.